Lag Command

Marsgaming

Does this reduce lag

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

I personally like this bind, it clears decals, stops sounds, and does the lag command in one bind ? 

bind - "r_cleardecals;stopsound;gmod_mcore_test 1 ;mat_queue_mode 2 ;cl_threaded_bone_setup 1;r_3dsky 0

Put the above in console and press the - key (right of 0 and above P) and then BOOM! Stopped sound and cleared decals and reduced lag!!!

Edited by Jason Tucker

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

28 minutes ago, Kiki said:

So if I use this command while speeding through spawn I won’t get 2 frames

The so-called "Lag Command" is used only once everytime yous tart up Garry's Mod. Using it more than once is not needed but binding all the commands to one key makes for easier use. 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You.