13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

team Name: US

Ingame Name: sirjimdude77

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:120093100

Ban Length: prma

Admin that Banned you: do not know

Reason for Ban: do not know

Dispute: I attempted to join the military RP but I received a message saying that I was banned but it did not say the  reason all it said was you have been banned from this server if I can't be umban  for whatever reason I was banned for can I at least be told why I was banned 

thank you

Edited by sirjimdude77

image.thumb.png.9c55edf97ea3644fa8bfe7edd59e2d79.pngis it's you? because it's all I can find because your ID is not right.

jim long time no see man 

based on what I remember you ban was a blacklist a long time ago I don't remember the reason for your blacklist (or I wasn't told it) 

+support

really nice guy 

deserves another chance 

never had a problem with him ( besides your inactivity on mil rp, had to annoy link for training XD)

41 minutes ago, Scheffer said:

image.thumb.png.9c55edf97ea3644fa8bfe7edd59e2d79.pngis it's you? because it's all I can find because your ID is not right.

Try to find the name MC CMC Jim i believe 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

If he was blacklisted there is a reason behind it, i don't think they would blacklist somebody for no reason.

lots of people have been blacklisted and let back into the server, i would say give him a chance, i mean according to the picture it was nearly 2 years ago

+support

Edited by Tagooon

Been 2 years i suggest giving him a chance

That's not your SteamID, this is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120093100 also why not +Support   i will be giving you a chance since your ban was 2 years ago and i believe nobody knows why you we're blacklisted for.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

That's not your SteamID, this is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120093100

odd sorry i messed up

Edited by sirjimdude77

Posted (edited)

I don't know about your banned when I was CS, but you should deserve another chances. However, I do remember you demoted someone back to PVT without a reason, I don't know that's the reason, but still...

+Support

Edited by Rad3c/Hunt3r(Dead)

Kenny rarely banned anyone. For him to ban twice does not seem random. I would rather you remember what happened before you were banned.

Also not knowing why someone was banned is not a reason to +support. Neither is other people getting unbanned.

1 hour ago, John_ said:

Kenny rarely banned anyone. For him to ban twice does not seem random. I would rather you remember what happened before you were banned.

Also not knowing why someone was banned is not a reason to +support. Neither is other people getting unbanned.

Yes he was blacklisted and it must be bad if Kenny blacklisted him but its been 2 years.

PS if the reason was attempted DDOSIng the server properly dont unban

I don't even know how to DDOS do you have to download some sort of program?

PS don't tell me if you told me it would be pretty sketchy for me to come back