1. 1. Should i become T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)
  1. What is your in-game name?: Enable

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Enable

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:296135989

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Not on Star wars RP, But on DarkRP  I have and administered a Garry's Mod Server just over 6 months ago, the Server was called ViscaGaming and had over 70 players on a daily basis. This was a DarkRP Server so I am very familiar with the ULX commands.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Around July 15th 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account?: July 15th 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Master

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 1 or 2 i dont know if my 1st one is getting deleted anytime soon

9. Have you donated?: No

10. What rank are you applying for?: T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Central

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):  I want to apply for staff because i feel i will be a good part of the team and i will massively help the server since i will be really active and always be strict towards fail rpers and also at the same time be fair. Also i want to have a respose ability because i feel like i would be good at this role and be respected as and admin and i really enjoy playing on this server.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Firstly I'd jail teleport them to a safe spot and teleport the person who had reported the situation, check logs to make sure that this actually all happened, calm them down if they were mad or non compliant. After calming them down quite a bit I would issue their warn for Mass RDM / Staff Disrespect [If they were to diss me, if their cursing me out I'd imagine there would be disrespect] if they were just screaming at me not letting me help the situation I'd call upon a higher staff to help me with the final punishment and issue the player a very long minge. If there is no staff available / online at the time I would warn then minge the player for 300 seconds.

Edited by Enable_Stealth
I got told the new handbook

Pending

Come speak with me in TS

On 8/10/2018 at 11:52 AM, Enable_Stealth said:

thanks 🙂

Replying to your own application isn't the smartest idea my boy

-SUPPORT

-unprofessional

-player disses A LOT

-NOT FIT FOR THE POSITION

Sorry, enable you are my friend but you are NOT mature enough to uphold all staff dutys. I have seen you personally verbally attack multiple other troopers including myself. When you were in CG and I was then commander you would flip out when someone told you that you were doing something wrong. You have warnings for players dis the proves my case, to end it up enable you are NOT fit for the position. 

2 minutes ago, MarkMickens13 said:

-SUPPORT

-unprofessional

-player disses A LOT

Sorry, enable you are my friend but you are NOT mature enough to uphold all staff dutys. I have seen you personally verbally attack multiple other troopers including myself. When you were in CG and I was then commander you would flip out when someone told you that you were doing something wrong. You have warnings for players dis the proves my case, to end it up enable you are NOT fit for the position. 

2 minutes ago, MarkMickens13 said:

-SUPPORT

-unprofessional

-player disses A LOT

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, lilspiderman8 said:

5 hours ago, MarkMickens13 said:

-SUPPORT

-unprofessional

-player disses A LOT

Edited by The One The Only Blue

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, MarkMickens13 said:

-SUPPORT

-unprofessional

-player disses A LOT

On 8/20/2018 at 2:17 AM, MarkMickens13 said:

-SUPPORT

-unprofessional

-player disses A LOT