[GL]Mike

My Black List Appeal

Blacklist For me!  

40 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I be Blacklisted



45 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, [TFG] DadeSkywalker moat.gg said:

+support/-minus support

 

While his actions were in no way acceptable, I feel like a permanent ban was a bit harsh for what happened. And I understand that no matter how well known or liked a player is in the server it doesn’t change the punishment for actions, but from what I’m hearing the things he did on purpose were minor forms of minging, and the few major things were accidents (Sitting up in the LAAT, which happens sometimes).

 

That being said, I do think he needs to be punished by being banned for a while, just not forever. Just so that he learns from his mistake, and is able to come back and be the respectable member he was in the 35th.

Thank you for your imput as it is valued here! If the community would be so kind as to give me a second chance then, we could go back to Rping the RIGHT way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Deadcan said:

I've heard it myself when you were talking in TS about this, you said specifically that you wanted to see how much it would take for you to get banned being that you are a well known figure throughout SWRP and GamingLight.

 

Is this true?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gaur said:

I've heard it myself when you were talking in TS about this, you said specifically that you wanted to see how much it would take for you to get banned being that you are a well known figure throughout SWRP and GamingLight.

 

 

2 hours ago, Gaur said:

Is this true?

 

^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gaur said:

Is this true?

 

 

4 hours ago, Zamasu (Caboose) said:

 

^

 

Sadly yes, but it seems that he regrets it, honestly does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 8/7/2018 at 6:04 PM, Zamasu (Caboose) said:

+MEGASUPPORT

- If anything this was a bit too extreme but not saying he was completely innocent. He did a lot of good things for the server and did in fact help decrease the minge by a lot. Despite what he did he is rarely like this and deserves to be given another chance. 

- Amazing commander

-Awesome human and clone

- Blew up the 35th in a good way

-Mad respect for the man 

- great RPer 

+MEGA SUPPORT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deadcan said:

 

 

Sadly yes, but it seems that he regrets it, honestly does.

The Point was never to get banned because if thats the case I would have just done something extreme to get the perma ban and be on with it. Although , That still is not excusable coming from me and there may have been a miscommunication when it came tot the statement of "Wanting to be banned". Allow I see your point , The intention was not to get banned but rather see the action taken as counter measures.

Thank you for your input my friend! 

Edited by [GL]Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gaur said:

Is this true?

 

I may have had a miscommunication or misspoke as I have said before. Like I also stated, It was not my intention to get banned as if such was the case I would have Just done something extreme and got on with my life. But, All in all my actions are not excused nor do I want them excused because at the end of the day. I just want to be treated as a regular player both in RP punishments and Administrative Punishments. Again, I renounce my actions and I wish to make right by my friends and family over at the Starwars Rp community!

Thank you for the Input my Friend! Hopefully we can RP missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read through everything I could on this and now I hopefully know the whole story.

Spike, you are an amazing help with the CT's and with everything on the server. (even tho you would basically take over my ct's xd, dont worry bout it <3). From reading what I've read about the whole situation is that you did these things on purpose, like everyone has said before. Everyone has their mingey side and that's just how it is but the fact that you did this after your regiment was removed, knowingly it was going to be removed, you acted out in a quite unlawfully way. SGT Minge doesn't help anything lol. I love you and ill always love you, but I'm just throwing my 2 cents out there. Hopefully everything clears up and whatever happens, happens.

Best to you bud,

CPT Goofy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Goofy Newfie said:

Just read through everything I could on this and now I hopefully know the whole story.

Spike, you are an amazing help with the CT's and with everything on the server. (even tho you would basically take over my ct's xd, dont worry bout it <3). From reading what I've read about the whole situation is that you did these things on purpose, like everyone has said before. Everyone has their mingey side and that's just how it is but the fact that you did this after your regiment was removed, knowingly it was going to be removed, you acted out in a quite unlawfully way. SGT Minge doesn't help anything lol. I love you and ill always love you, but I'm just throwing my 2 cents out there. Hopefully everything clears up and whatever happens, happens.

Best to you bud,

CPT Goofy

Love you and You regiment buddy! I appreciate your 2 cent however you give them to me my old friend! Thank you for you honest review of the situation and Great Cowboy Bebop reference! whether or not I want the community to decide my fate and if it is said I must go then I must say one thing to you my Brother in arms; "See You Space Cowboy!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2018 at 3:04 PM, Zamasu (Caboose) said:

+MEGASUPPORT

- If anything this was a bit too extreme but not saying he was completely innocent. He did a lot of good things for the server and did in fact help decrease the minge by a lot. Despite what he did he is rarely like this and deserves to be given another chance. 

Okay seriously this man brought the CT's to light. That's hard to do, and it takes dedication.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+Support

A blacklist was way too far of a jump. Him knowlingly breaking rules that have normally a max punishment of a warn/temp ban (based on how it was compounded) it is ridiculous to think that the jump was to an immediate blacklist when not only Guar, but both SA's have banned players doing the same thing for actions that have been worse. Running onto the bridge, shooting at an LAAT and killing yourself on an LAAT all are only warnable AT MOST based on what punishments were given out earlier through the servers history. You are correct, the actions were immature and he knew what he was doing. But... when we only ban minges for a week when they are swearing out the staff, and saying the N word it is ironic to see that someone who was working more harder than any other commander to make a 35th battalion better than most other battalions (Such as the 212th at it's time, 91st, and very comparable to the 501st) it is hard to understand why a blacklist was even considered.

 

He has done more work than most commanders to bring the 35th AND CT's (Out of all regiments) to be as serious, elite and as mature as ARC would act. He even made a secondary squadron out of the CT's that promotes more elite troopers and more serious players, and when most of his work is taken away and he stops taking the game as seriously, he gets banned permanently.

 

I will remember that from now on if I attempt to failrp or minge, despite knowing the rules and how to RP, I will get blacklisted for it whether I am trying to prove a point or if I have intentions instead of being banned normally like any other player would and has been.

Edited by Link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fame said:

-Support

You should provide a reason brother

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fame said:

-Support

If I could have a reason for the negative support such as constructive criticism, I could reflect on it and Reply as earnestly as I could. But thank you for your input anyway! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2018 at 6:04 PM, Zamasu (Caboose) said:

+MEGASUPPORT

- If anything this was a bit too extreme but not saying he was completely innocent. He did a lot of good things for the server and did in fact help decrease the minge by a lot. Despite what he did he is rarely like this and deserves to be given another chance. 

im late to this but from my experience with him, he a cool guy. hope you remember me mike ; )

Edited by Tagooon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tagooon said:

im late to this but from my experience with him, he a cool guy. hope you remember me mike ; )

Shadow Commander Tag Of course I remember you my man how have you been?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:19 PM, lilspiderman8 said:

+MEGASUPPORT

spike is a cool guy and we all make mistakes now and then. I don't think he should be blacklisted because that seems to harsh. We are only human and like to have fun sometimes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accepted.

However, you cannot make it past the rank of 2LT. (Command Blacklist)

And if you ever pull something like this again where you are going to test to see how much it would take for you to be banned or intentionally minge, its a no appeal ban. 

Oh and PS, Next time if you don't want to be banned perm then don't try to get banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.