[GL]Mike

My Black List Appeal

Blacklist For me!  

41 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I be Blacklisted



47 posts in this topic

Steam Name: [AN]Browm

Ingame Name: CT SGT Minge 1337 / 35th CMDR Spike

SteamID:STEAM_1:1:77544180

Ban Length: Permanant

Admin that Banned you: Gaur

Reason for Ban: [AN]Mike][Minge][Trying to get Banned][Re-Blacklist From the Community]

Dispute: I feel As tho this banned is a little too harsh for the Small "Minge" I did which was Shot at someones feet while they were sitting in afk. Mind you, you cannot take damage in that state and if you could I would have never done it. Being Known as one of the most respectful clones on the server I feel that the Punishment given to me was a little too much for such a minor offense. I have seen people get warned 2 plus times before they are even kicked for "Minge". Yet, I even Took my Little Escapades to areas where no rp Was going on so as to not disturb others thats how much of a "Minge" I am and yet, I was permabanned based on the Past. Mind you I did not break any such rules as the Whole exchanged took place in RP.( I was Arrested In game to compensate)  I still do not know why administration took action on a in RP action? But, I accept that my Actions were wrong. I just hope that community has it in them to forgive me and give me a chance as I was under the impression that I was on a clean slate. I believe I have (with the help of my good friend caboose) Help the community grow in good ways! If this is it, I would like to Say Its been a Long But fun ride!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+MEGASUPPORT

- If anything this was a bit too extreme but not saying he was completely innocent. He did a lot of good things for the server and did in fact help decrease the minge by a lot. Despite what he did he is rarely like this and deserves to be given another chance. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Zamasu (Caboose) said:

+MEGASUPPORT

- If anything this was a bit too extreme but not saying he was completely innocent. He did a lot of good things for the server and did in fact help decrease the minge by a lot. Despite what he did he is rarely like this and deserves to be given another chance. 

Mike has helped to remove a lot of the potential mingery by the CTs, which has greatly helped the server as a whole. I hope Mike rethinks his actions and doesn't do it again, and I believe he deserves a second chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge +Support

 

Although he did be a bit of a minge that night, he was an amazing Commander and player. He deserves another chance due to all the good he's done for the server.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

-Support

When your battalion was removed you went out on a minge streak and gave the staff a very hard time. Your name was literally " Minge "

But maybe a perm blacklist was a bit much.

By the way, this Blacklist came from Gaur and Zeeptin.

Edited by Admiral Green

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 minutes ago, Admiral Green said:

-Support

When your battalion was removed you went out on a minge streak and gave the staff a very hard time. Your name was literally " Minge "

By the way, this Blacklist came from Gaur and Zeeptin.

Zeeptin Told me to make this post My friend and Thank you for your input it is much appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zamasu (Caboose) said:

+MEGASUPPORT

- If anything this was a bit too extreme but not saying he was completely innocent. He did a lot of good things for the server and did in fact help decrease the minge by a lot. Despite what he did he is rarely like this and deserves to be given another chance. 

CARDS APPROVED

A Perma was not needed, but if he was making trouble for staff, he should've been banned for a couple days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zamasu (Caboose) said:

+MEGASUPPORT

- If anything this was a bit too extreme but not saying he was completely innocent. He did a lot of good things for the server and did in fact help decrease the minge by a lot. Despite what he did he is rarely like this and deserves to be given another chance. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+support 

-this sounds biased compared to how some other heavier scenarios are handled  and at max I would say a day or two would've sufficed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The #1 problem is that you knowingly broke the rules to cause trouble. You are equivalent to any other minge that has come onto the server with the intentions of causing issues.

To Start, you 100% know every rule that is in the server and 100% know how to RP properly because you have been with the server for over a month and have never caused an issue. 

When your regiment was removed, you proceeded to change your name to "CT SGT Minge" and then

  • Killed your self while in a LAAT
  • Attempted to shoot down a full LAAT
  • Came into a restricted area as a SGT (Right bridge)
  • Shot randomly for 5 minutes straight attempting to get noticed by me so I would do something.
  • Then shot me while I was sitting down.

Your excuses for doing this (from what I have heard so far)

  • Accidentally Jumped out of the LAAT
  • Accidentally shot at the same LAAT (About right after you jumped out)
  • Haven't Heard an Excuse yet
  • Haven't Heard an Excuse yet
  • Haven't Heard an Excuse Yet

Staff at the time told me that you were causing issues. In spite of your regiment being removed, you threw a fit and started to act like a Minge. Kinda like your name implied. To me it seemed like you wanted to be banned, you knew fully what you were doing that that is No Intent to RP. If you are not going to act serious and pull this kind of stuff then I don't want you to play on the server. And however this appeal plays out, I can guarantee you are not going to get past the rank of 2LT in any regiment until you prove that you are going to act mature like a command member should be.

It didn't have to play out this way, I offered you a CMDR position transfer. You denied it.

The only reason it is such a long ban is that you did it just to cause trouble and you already knew the rules. I absolutely hate when people throw fits because they don't get their way, it is one of my major pet peeves. You wanted a reaction and you got one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say the ban should be lifted max 1 week... I know we all fuck up on stupid stuff it's because we are human we make mistakes. Yes he may have overreacted to his branch being removed and changing his name to something stupid and just foolish. Yes we can all learn from are mistakes but if it goes over a line then yes the hammer should be brought down to those that bend the rules but not a perm. All and all Mick did mess up big time but the ban should be max 1 week for his actions. We all have room for improvement within this community. We are here to help and fight as one. Thanks for reading and take care. 

~104th Commander Wolffe

  -Love, Zach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+/- Support

If what I hear Spike is true about the things you have done, then it is obvious that you were looking to be banned. I've heard it myself when you were talking in TS about this, you said specifically that you wanted to see how much it would take for you to get banned being that you are a well known figure throughout SWRP and GamingLight. I also have witnessed you shooting constantly for no apparent reason while on your "Minge" persona. I can't say if the rest of what you had done is true, but if they are, why you would do these things brings to question my concern. If it is for the reason that 35th is being taken away, then you yourself Spike must admit that what you have done is totally out of line and immature of you, especially with the weight you hold within the community. Even how frustrating it would be taking CMDR of a completely new, different Battalion, starting from scratch. It is frustrating believe me I know.

Heres a little story about Deadcan, which do mind, I don't remember the full details 100% of the way. Fuurlix and others that were around for the old MilitaryRP days can witness to the hardships I had to go through. About two years ago, I first joined the GamingLight community, their MilitaryRP server to be exact, completely new to MilitaryRP, I did not get some concepts and got a few warns here and there. I started to shape up my act and started to advance through the ranks which when I finally got around to SGT, it probably took up to 3 weeks. I threw that all away to become a PVT within the MC which was back when Rangiatea was CMC. It was taking me quite a while to rank up within the MC because I seemed to be the target of at the time a very corrupt admin, who was targeting me and turning other large characters against me. Even though of the hardships, after a few months I finally became 2LT, an officer role within the MC. As happy as I was I wanted to try on the new uniform of course. Apparently that was not allowed as a 2LT for only COL+ could have the officer job. Gary, who was the corrupt SA that was targeting me, noticed this, and demoted back down to either PVT or PFC, "permanently." I still didn't let that take me down. After a few weeks my appeal for this to be undone was accepted thankfully and I started to move back up the ranks. Then at one point in time, Valkyrie joined the server for once in a life time. During one of the wars he spawned himself the most OP sniper of those days and wrecking the US. He was far back using that old head glitch using it, so snipers and such could not target him. What I did was flanked behind and killed him. He then proceeded to ban me for a week, even after the time I put into the server.

The point of this story Spike is to show you that I have as well been through tough shit. Shit happens, sometimes you lose your cool, other times you can deal with it. But I think the best thing for you to do is to admit what you did was on purpose and indeed childish and immature of you. Then ask for forgiveness, I am sure if you take my steps you will get your wish. I know for sure if you do, you have my blessing Spike. Be a leader for all the other community members, show them honesty is key.

Love and best of luck,

Daddycan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The things is what I'm kind of pissed about you ruining peoples immersion, minging around and acting how you did yesterday when your regiment being removed  like cmon man that is a little bit to extreme and childish. I see how you act before when you were a great commander and I liked it but how you acted yesterday I lost almost all trust in you. I really can't believe a seriousRP player goes from serious to sorta a minge and I know I can act mingy sometime but I'm not that guy that wants to always be the person to have a stick up their A** I like to be the fun and nice guy (sorry for my language and sometimes I do see people act like this in seriousRP). Prove to me you can be much better if you get unblacklisted but for now I'll stay at

-/+support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nimo said:

The things is what I'm kind of pissed about you ruining peoples immersion, minging around and acting how you did yesterday when your regiment being removed  like cmon man that is a little bit to extreme and childish. I see how you act before when you were a great commander and I liked it but how you acted yesterday I lost almost all trust in you. I really can't believe a seriousRP player goes from serious to sorta a minge and I know I can act mingy sometime but I'm not that guy that wants to always be the person to have a stick up their A** I like to be the fun and nice guy (sorry for my language and sometimes I do see people act like this in seriousRP). Prove to me you can be much better if you get unblacklisted but for now I'll stay at

-/+support

Nimo you have broke immersion plenty of times but like people have said everyone makes mistakes and I have forgiven you as for me I believe that this was a very harsh punishment not even I would give out for what he did I am not denying the fact he did knowingly break the rules and I’m not defending him but a blacklist is reserved for people who deserve it. We allow people to get away with mass rdm only to get a warn and maybe a week bann they knowingly break the rules to piss people off but they only get a week when mike here got a permanent/blacklist that’s extreme to say the least I believe it should be lifted but not without punishment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Deadcan said:

+/- Support

If what I hear Spike is true about the things you have done, then it is obvious that you were looking to be banned. I've heard it myself when you were talking in TS about this, you said specifically that you wanted to see how much it would take for you to get banned being that you are a well known figure throughout SWRP and GamingLight. I also have witnessed you shooting constantly for no apparent reason while on your "Minge" persona. I can't say if the rest of what you had done is true, but if they are, why you would do these things brings to question my concern. If it is for the reason that 35th is being taken away, then you yourself Spike must admit that what you have done is totally out of line and immature of you, especially with the weight you hold within the community. Even how frustrating it would be taking CMDR of a completely new, different Battalion, starting from scratch. It is frustrating believe me I know.

Heres a little story about Deadcan, which do mind, I don't remember the full details 100% of the way. Fuurlix and others that were around for the old MilitaryRP days can witness to the hardships I had to go through. About two years ago, I first joined the GamingLight community, their MilitaryRP server to be exact, completely new to MilitaryRP, I did not get some concepts and got a few warns here and there. I started to shape up my act and started to advance through the ranks which when I finally got around to SGT, it probably took up to 3 weeks. I threw that all away to become a PVT within the MC which was back when Rangiatea was CMC. It was taking me quite a while to rank up within the MC because I seemed to be the target of at the time a very corrupt admin, who was targeting me and turning other large characters against me. Even though of the hardships, after a few months I finally became 2LT, an officer role within the MC. As happy as I was I wanted to try on the new uniform of course. Apparently that was not allowed as a 2LT for only COL+ could have the officer job. Gary, who was the corrupt SA that was targeting me, noticed this, and demoted back down to either PVT or PFC, "permanently." I still didn't let that take me down. After a few weeks my appeal for this to be undone was accepted thankfully and I started to move back up the ranks. Then at one point in time, Valkyrie joined the server for once in a life time. During one of the wars he spawned himself the most OP sniper of those days and wrecking the US. He was far back using that old head glitch using it, so snipers and such could not target him. What I did was flanked behind and killed him. He then proceeded to ban me for a week, even after the time I put into the server.

The point of this story Spike is to show you that I have as well been through tough shit. Shit happens, sometimes you lose your cool, other times you can deal with it. But I think the best thing for you to do is to admit what you did was on purpose and indeed childish and immature of you. Then ask for forgiveness, I am sure if you take my steps you will get your wish. I know for sure if you do, you have my blessing Spike. Be a leader for all the other community members, show them honesty is key.

Love and best of luck,

Daddycan

I have Already Admitted to My actions being Immature and Unruly My friend and I ask not as a former commander but As a community member to Forgive my Immature decision. It was dumb of me to do such a thing and Truly I hold remorse for my actions otherwise I would have just left it at that. I care about the community enough to want to come back and Make things right. I admit that My Actions were in poor taste and I was having a bad day that day. But, that does not excuse my actions. I am truly sorry and I hope the community can come to an understanding on this issue. My Apologies go out to gaur and The Staff team. as I know they were just trying to do their jobs. I regret it all the same. But, I tell you this it will never happen again if I am allowed back. As you all know I am VERY Serious when it comes to RP Some much in fact that I have devised multiple systems to counter act the very thing I did; "minge". Hopefully, I can be forgiven for this and we can go back to Rping The RIGHT way! 

 

Thank You  For you Input my Friend!

Former 104th BG Spike/ Former 35th Commander Spike

10 hours ago, Gaur said:

The #1 problem is that you knowingly broke the rules to cause trouble. You are equivalent to any other minge that has come onto the server with the intentions of causing issues.

To Start, you 100% know every rule that is in the server and 100% know how to RP properly because you have been with the server for over a month and have never caused an issue. 

When your regiment was removed, you proceeded to change your name to "CT SGT Minge" and then

  • Killed your self while in a LAAT
  • Attempted to shoot down a full LAAT
  • Came into a restricted area as a SGT (Right bridge)
  • Shot randomly for 5 minutes straight attempting to get noticed by me so I would do something.
  • Then shot me while I was sitting down.

Your excuses for doing this (from what I have heard so far)

  • Accidentally Jumped out of the LAAT
  • Accidentally shot at the same LAAT (About right after you jumped out)
  • Haven't Heard an Excuse yet
  • Haven't Heard an Excuse yet
  • Haven't Heard an Excuse Yet

Staff at the time told me that you were causing issues. In spite of your regiment being removed, you threw a fit and started to act like a Minge. Kinda like your name implied. To me it seemed like you wanted to be banned, you knew fully what you were doing that that is No Intent to RP. If you are not going to act serious and pull this kind of stuff then I don't want you to play on the server. And however this appeal plays out, I can guarantee you are not going to get past the rank of 2LT in any regiment until you prove that you are going to act mature like a command member should be.

It didn't have to play out this way, I offered you a CMDR position transfer. You denied it.

The only reason it is such a long ban is that you did it just to cause trouble and you already knew the rules. I absolutely hate when people throw fits because they don't get their way, it is one of my major pet peeves. You wanted a reaction and you got one.

I am Most Sorry  To you my friend. You gave me a chance to Partake in the Great adventure that was star wars rp again. I couldn't thank you enough! I let you down and I am truly sorry. I actually Did press the exit key for the laat by accident and You know me I have no reason to lie as I haven't lied to you before. I do not excuse my other actions I Take full responsibility for my actions. I hope you can find it in you to forgive me and give me a chance to make it right!. 

Either way! Thank you for the chance you gave me! and Thanks for your inputs!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+ Support

It may seem like I am being biased twords the unbanning of Mike but hold on, I am not saying in any way what Mike did is acceptable but I understand what it's like if you are having a shitty day and then something that gives you alot of joy is taken away, But with that said changing your name to CT SGT Minge wasn't the best idea if you need (and this goes to anyone reading this) to take a break I highly suggest you do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+Support

- Players will be warned, Minged, or Temporarily banned for this behavior.

- Spike has contributed SO much to this community. And is effective as a leader.
- We removed the battalion he worked so hard to populate and fix. It was understandable at this moment he was not himself, Giving him a temporary ban to think would have been better than a blacklist.

- I have talked to him, and he seems like he wants to keep helping, This was a one-time thing. And I trust him to return.

- This ban should be converted into a Warning, Temp ban, Or Minge. Not a permanent Blacklist.

- All the things he did while "CT PVT Minge" were small Shenanigans that do not warrant a Permanent Ban.

(This is NOT biased. I have taken my time into making this response)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Nimo said:

The things is what I'm kind of pissed about you ruining peoples immersion, minging around and acting how you did yesterday when your regiment being removed  like cmon man that is a little bit to extreme and childish. I see how you act before when you were a great commander and I liked it but how you acted yesterday I lost almost all trust in you. I really can't believe a seriousRP player goes from serious to sorta a minge and I know I can act mingy sometime but I'm not that guy that wants to always be the person to have a stick up their A** I like to be the fun and nice guy (sorry for my language and sometimes I do see people act like this in seriousRP). Prove to me you can be much better if you get unblacklisted but for now I'll stay at

-/+support

I thank you sincerely for taking the time to respond. You anger is not misplaced and I am truly sorry that you felt that way. I feel as tho I have wronged you and betrayed the trust of many others! I know it means little to nothing after the actions that occurred  but,  I am truly sorry to that I was the cause of your immersion being ruined and I hope to make it right if I get the communities approval first to come back. 

Again, thanks for the response old friend! and may we make many more amazing memories of the "missions" we partake in together!

Much Love, 

Spike!

 

 

Edited by [GL]Mike
Grammar issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look spike made some mistakes but a blacklist? He is an amazing trainer for CT and when he trained me he made me feel happy, he is super up lifting, respectful, and just someone that is good to have around, I believe he should be punished for his actions as it will set a bad explain if he doesn't But why a black list. So please don't blacklist spike, He is someone that the CT's really need to help them improve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2018 at 5:04 PM, Zamasu (Caboose) said:

+MEGASUPPORT

- If anything this was a bit too extreme but not saying he was completely innocent. He did a lot of good things for the server and did in fact help decrease the minge by a lot. Despite what he did he is rarely like this and deserves to be given another chance. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spike made some mistakes but dont we all? I feel like he should be able too come back any time he lead events it was always fun. He's an awesome person and a lot of people love him!

 

 

+Support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2018 at 5:04 PM, Zamasu (Caboose) said:

+MEGASUPPORT

- If anything this was a bit too extreme but not saying he was completely innocent. He did a lot of good things for the server and did in fact help decrease the minge by a lot. Despite what he did he is rarely like this and deserves to be given another chance. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2018 at 5:04 PM, Zamasu (Caboose) said:

+MEGASUPPORT

- If anything this was a bit too extreme but not saying he was completely innocent. He did a lot of good things for the server and did in fact help decrease the minge by a lot. Despite what he did he is rarely like this and deserves to be given another chance. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

+MEGASUPPORT

spike is a cool guy and we all make mistakes now and then. I don't think he should be blacklisted because that seems to harsh. We are only human and like to have fun sometimes.

Edited by lilspiderman8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+support/-minus support

 

While his actions were in no way acceptable, I feel like a permanent ban was a bit harsh for what happened. And I understand that no matter how well known or liked a player is in the server it doesn’t change the punishment for actions, but from what I’m hearing the things he did on purpose were minor forms of minging, and the few major things were accidents (Sitting up in the LAAT, which happens sometimes).

 

That being said, I do think he needs to be punished by being banned for a while, just not forever. Just so that he learns from his mistake, and is able to come back and be the respectable member he was in the 35th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.