Kou's T-Mod App

Koo

1. What is your in-game name?: Kou Rose

2. What is your steam name?: Kou

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:134970814

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been staff before. I was a Mod on Defcon Nations Police RP.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I think I started playing in January but stopped playing Gmod for little. I came back to the server in May.

6. What date did you make your forums account? July 13th

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Im a Member.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? Two And Zero Active

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:\ Yes I have

12. Timezone: Mountain Time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I've played on the server for a pretty long time now. I've grown to love the server and the player's that play on it.  I was staff on one Garrys Mod server before I came to GamingLight. I left Staff because I felt for a "serious" Rp server it wasn't  the best. When I join GamingLight I was attracted to the "Hiring Staff" And I immediately told myself that if I like this server then I'm going to apply for staff. Well I'm trying to complete my promise. When I'm playing on the server I see people screaming in chat " STAFF DO YOUR JOB!". I know that staff want to RP to so I want to be there to help them. Of Course I will RP as well, But If staff Is needed I will drop everything and get on staff. In real life I was elected class president for the 2018 school year. I really did not think I would win because In not one of the popular but I did. I asked people why they would vote for me and they told me that I'm Friendly, responsible and able to bring the school in to the future. Not to be cocky or anything but I think that im pretty funny  and nice. I like to think that most people think the same. I play on the server everyday. School is starting soon but I will keep my promise to be a active player of the server and the community. So that's why I should be staff. I hope you consider me!

-Kou

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well Mass RDM is one thing, But through Staff Dis In there is just too far. I would give them a chance to explain why they are RDMing. If they just continue cursing then I would mute them. I would tell them that they will be Minged for 10,000 Seconds and warned fro Staff Dis. As a T-mod I would have to contact a higher ranking staff member to carry out the punishment. 

Edited by Koo

-Support 

Not Enough Time On Server 

Improve activity never Seen except for once

No Poll

Looks Familiar (Maybe a Copy and Paste?)

Good Luck

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Just now, balloonhail4979 said:

-Support 

No Poll

Good Luck

Invalid Answer for Q15 

Edited by Huskey

Just now, balloonhail4979 said:

-Support 

No Poll

Good Luck

^^Agreed

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

20 minutes ago, Huskey said:

Its not a copy but k

21 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

-Support 

No Poll

Good Luck

31 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

-Support 

No Poll

Good Luck

not a copy he is my friend i was there when he was writing it.

Edited by Nivek

-support extremely mingy had to deal with him several times as well as fellow troopers of mine has a bad attitude and does not show respect to anyone

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

8 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

-Support 

No Poll

Good Luck

- Support.

Replies on own staff app

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

30 minutes ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

-support extremely mingy had to deal with him several times as well as fellow troopers of mine has a bad attitude and does not show respect to anyone

You we jailing for  6-7 min for accidenally crossing pd line. You should be able to understand why he would be upset if you could be reasonable.

- SUPPORT

- most time on server it seems you have been inactive 

- not well know among the community

- NO POLL please add poll. It is very annoying when there is no poll                   

——————————————————————

Advice: play more, and talk to other players 

Edited by Softie123

• Fame locked this topic