Staff Report Dawgy

DeathBringer402

Your In-Game Name: Death

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33873913

Staff member's In-Game Name: Dawgy

What did they do? Not Following Staff Handbook Warns me for Rp that should be taken towards NSA not A Warn 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/cdb911d02de3b2e506afe85923962b2a Clearly not Following Staff HandBook u dont Warn Poeple for Rp Thing that should be taken Towards The Department Not in Server Rules

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike for Not Following Staff HandBook

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

-support

FailRP is an OOC thing and he warned you for it. You already made a false warn report on the issue. A staff report is not needed.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

5 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

FailRP is an OOC thing and he warned you for it. You already made a false warn report on the issue. A staff report is not needed.

Yes you dont need 2 reports. Not against staff handbook

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 8/6/2018 at 5:05 PM, Rhenic said:

-support

I think your out to get him you make a false warn appeal then a staff report. 

Edited by JMS

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:58 PM, Clement said:

-Support

He warned you for failrp then he put (rading as NSA w/o perm) so that way when people look up ur warns they know what you got failrp warn for

its a valid warn

and its not agenst the Staff handbook

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, Rhenic said:

-support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

I am very pleased that you decided to bring this on the forums, especially in a unprofessional format and wrong place.  You were an NSA Agent that decided they could raid individuals without the consent of Tactical Units that were Online. I had also got a complaint about from another staff member, Suspine, for his actions as a NSA operative. Once I had tped to you, you were very aggressive and loud, and also told me different stories involving different tactical units. With the inconsistent story and his allegations that he was thoroughly trained by Carpenter there should be absolutely no reason why he should raid w/o the permission of Tactical Units.  You being a "trained" NSA agent should know in the SOP that it gives you no right to do so. I honestly should have included lying to staff and reported you to your High command, but I felt that was sufficient. If Vinny can see this i would love to have a moment to speak to him!

Edited by Dawgy

Recently NSA Low Command and NSA supervisors had a talk about this situation in Team speak.  

The situation and the warn its self came down to the situation that was on hand.

If player is doing this constantly without permission staff can take action

We are unsure what has append in this situation and again will leave this up to community. 

Our opinion on this is this staff report is - Support, due to we believe that a staff report is not needed for a situation like this. If player is caught doing something they shouldn't be etc action can be taken into staffs hands or NSA's low command/supervisors hands.

If anymore questions/comments are to be had about NSA's performance and actions feel free to contact the people below.

@Huskey @Munchies1 @Yobo @Voxis @gamikzone @Carpenter John @Vinny

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 8/6/2018 at 10:05 PM, Rhenic said:

-support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

18 hours ago, Dawgy said:

I am very pleased that you decided to bring this on the forums, especially in a unprofessional format and wrong place.  You were an NSA Agent that decided they could raid individuals without the consent of Tactical Units that were Online. I had also got a complaint about from another staff member, Suspine, for his actions as a NSA operative. Once I had tped to you, you were very aggressive and loud, and also told me different stories involving different tactical units. With the inconsistent story and his allegations that he was thoroughly trained by Carpenter there should be absolutely no reason why he should raid w/o the permission of Tactical Units.  You being a "trained" NSA agent should know in the SOP that it gives you no right to do so. I honestly should have included lying to staff and reported you to your High command, but I felt that was sufficient. If Vinny can see this i would love to have a moment to speak to him!

• Fame locked this topic