Matricies

T4 ADF Helicopter pilot donor glitch

8 posts in this topic

Hello SMT,

There is a problem with the T4 donor job for the RU AF that when you donate for T4/T5 you do not get WL'd for the class and have to ask an admin+ to WL you. I thought this would be fixed long ago but I guess not. Could this be looked into? Its a relatively irritating issue for anyone who donates T4/T5

Posted (edited)

Also there is a glitch on the US too. As the rank of diamond I can go RU ADF helicopter pilot but no US Majcom helicopter pilot?

Edited by Johnson

Im not sure if its meant to be like this, but its probably not. If not, it needs to be fixed. They paid for it

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Johnson said:

Also there is a glitch on the US too. As the rank of diamond I can go RU ADF helicopter pilot but no US Majcom helicopter pilot?

You don't suppose to be on  any of the jobs anyways only T3+ should only have access to the those jobs, probably is glitch.

Edited by ?«G§A» Senior|Doom

this is a glitch with a lot of the classes when people donate and dont get the whitelist, not to sure of which ones but there are a few

On 8/6/2018 at 8:19 PM, Felix said:

Im not sure if its meant to be like this, but its probably not. If not, it needs to be fixed. They paid for it

CLOSED

Fixed