Should I Be Made Captain?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Made Captain

• Yes
    • No

10 posts in this topic

1. What is your in-game name? Plop

2. What is your RU rank? (2LT+) 1LT

3. Who would like to see you as a "CPT" (Two officers Minimum 2LT+) Nevmis, Scoot

4. Why should you be trusted with a "promoter rank?" (Minimum 75 words)

first of all, i have proven my commitment to the RU by delving into every aspect, being my core RUAF experience as well as getting into the MP and DS side of things. I have attempted to help create within the RU, such as my CCMAF idea which failed, or my sniper school one which had success. i am also on whenever possible, doing my best to support the war against RU. to a lesser meaning, i listen to my commanders and follow orders well, while also attempting to lead groups of soldiers by myself (most PVT-SGT). On a side note, i understand both the rules and responsibility that come with promoting and will not abuse it or use it in a way that higher ups would.

5. How many strikes do you have? What for?  N/A

6. How many warns do you have?  N/A

7. How would you deal with someone shooting in base? I would freeze them with the baton and give them a verbal warning. If they repeat doing so without a suppressor or if they are shooting teammates, i would arrest them

8. Why should we pick you over other applicants? You should pick me over other applicants because i believe i bring more to the table. I am determined and ready to carry out any orders given to me. I understand what it means to be a promoter rank and am ready to take on the increased responsibility bestowed upon me.

- Plop

• Like 1

+Support

+Good Team leader 

+ Does well in situations

-Have not seen you on much {( i am on 15 hours a day everyday ) unless you are in Australia or something like that }

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Aydan the sniper said:

+Support

+Good Team leader 

+ Does well in situations

Edited by Tagooon
  • Like 2

+/- Support

Not that active

Good app

On 8/6/2018 at 4:36 PM, Aydan the sniper said:

-Support

+Good Soldier

-Have not seen you on much {( i am on 15 hours a day everyday ) unless you are in Australia or something like that }

I have to agree with aydan's post. I am on as much if not more than him but when I so see you on you are a great soldier. I personally have not see you lead but that could be related to your activity  on the server. I would love to give you + Support but I really can't. RU core especially needs more active officers.

@ReGen (I <3 Shroud) 

On 8/6/2018 at 1:56 PM, [Comarade] Hanz Schmidt said:

3. Who would like to see you as a "CPT" (Two officers Minimum 2LT+) Nevmis

Nevmis no longer officerino 😞

Denied

Poor support, false information.