Nandy Unblacklist, from departments

[THc] Nand

Unblacklisted?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Unblacklisted?

• YES
    • NO

Steam Name: Nandy 

In game name: Nandy Umbrella Corp, Nandy, Nandy k, Nandy k Lords UMC (most recent)

steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YourNandSuxx/ STEAM_1:0:114669427

ban length: blacklist

admin that banned you; community 

reaosn for ban:mingy 

When i first joined the gaming light server with my friend, we were knows as the farther's, the most mingy family. We got this reputation from yelling out things to cops,bloods, crips, to breaking NLR to raid someone that we did not like, and just being all around mingy. I will admit that at first i did not take role playing that serious at all, that will explain all my warnings dating from the past. With my recent understanding of the server and better knowledge of role playing, i am asking for myself to be unblacklisted from the gaming light server. I believe that i should be unblacklisted because of the actions that i have been taking in the last week, and plan to be taking for the remainder of my time on the server. In the past week i have been trying to build up my reputation in the server, from the most mingy family, to one of the best role players in the server. In the past week I have not gotten a single warning for anything, or have been mingy for anything. In hope that this would make the server more fun for people I have been doing a "hide and seek" game for extra credits in the store that i had left over. The first time I tried the hide and seek game people seemed to love it, so with my 50 extra credits i did it twice a day for about 4 days in a row, buying 20 extra in intent to give away.  I have recently been role playing with many mods, veterans in the past week of the server, hoping that i could gain there respect, and become a good role-player in the community, also becoming friends with them. Recently in the past week i have joined "umbrella corp", at first I was saying all things insulting to them " you're trash" you're family is terrible", and raid them constantly. After telling my situation to umbrella corp, they forgave me, and let me be a member of there family. I am not going to lie that I am not hanging out with my friend's anymore that were so mingy, i still am ,but i seemed to convince the father's, lords to be less mingy, and to take the server more seriously,  whenever they were to do something mingy i would just not follow them. In this forum post i wish to apply for future jobs in the community, ems, police, fbi, ect. I hope that you think that i am not a mige anymore to the server, and if you do i will try my hardest to make you think i am a good role player, and a good player to be around.

Edited by [THc] Nand

+support  I haven't seen  much reports on you    but  this is for command too talk about  in those

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Nandy has changed a lot, and I feel he deserves a shot to apply for many branches, and a 2nd chance because as far as I know The Fathers were blacklisted from SS (and maybe SWAT [dont have time to check {sorry}]). Also, you can’t apply for FBI, but +support. 

+Support

Nandy was one of the people that realized what they were doing was wrong first and stopped doing it.

I think Nandy definitely has learned and should be unbanned. (Don't know about the others though, like Vibez, he's really mingy and still minges A LOT)

5 hours ago, S.W.E.P. Killer Dan said:

+Support

Nandy was one of the people that realized what they were doing was wrong first and stopped doing it.

I think Nandy definitely has learned and should be unbanned. (Don't know about the others though, like Vibez, he's really mingy and still minges A LOT)

• Fame locked this topic