• No

In-Game Name: Suspine NIP

Steam Name: Suspine

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:76865063

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Basically all the time

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes

What timezone are you in?  EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)  I would like to join and be apart of the gaming light community support team because I  feel that I can use my customer support skills, as well as my friendly and welcoming personality to help and assist players of the gaming light community.  I also feel I can use my problem-solving skills to help out players in a fast, and efficient manner. While i'm on duty I see a lot of cadets calling for help in admin chat because they don't have ts tags so if I am a support member I fell I can directly help them without calling for staff in ts to assist them. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I feel I can bring a warm and welcoming personality to the support team and really make an impact on the people in this community.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello thank you for contacting Gaminglight support my name Is Supine how can I help out today?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by Suspine

• Fame locked this topic