October’s Public LOA

October

Name: October

LOA Time: today to IDK (prob 3-5 days)

Reason (Private if needed): I apologize in advance if I don’t make the meeting this Friday, and congratulations to whoever becomes DCOS. I have to take a quick LOA as my grandfather has gotten very sick and I’m taking an emergency flight to go visit him. (The doctors aren’t sure if he’ll live through this night). I just want to let everyone know while I’ll be gone and I apologize for this.

(edit) what’s fun is this is like a one year anniversary for me in FBI

Edited by October
  • Sad 2

HEY EVERYONE!!! I’m technically back, but please don’t expect activity from me. My grandfather is on hospice (if he goes into cardiac arrest or anything they will make no attempts to resuscitate him). He’s suffering from kidney failure, liver failure, gallbladder failure, he’s had 2 heart attacks due to blood poisoning (yesterday and the day before), and he has respiratory issues. Needless to say he doesn’t have long to live, and none of the medicines they’ve given him have had any effect. He lived a long life of alcohol abusé (even after his kidneys and liver were shot). God bless you all, and I hope you don’t have family who are suffering like this.   

• Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.