Kagen's Support Team Application

Kagen14

Should I become a member of the Support team?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of the Support team?

• Yes (add reason please)
    • No (add reason please)

In-Game Name:  Kagen

Steam Name: [GL] Kagen [5E-20]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:439575288

Are you a Moderator+? Yes (forums account has not been updated yet)

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost all  day and everyday.

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the GamingLight support team because its another way of helping out our great community, it is also another responsibility that I would like t o uphold. I would also like to join the GamingLight support team because I love to help people and this is another way of doing it, it is also another way of being recognized within our community. I also want to join the GamingLight support team  because I want all new member of this community fell welcome when they join the teamspeak. Those are just some of the many reasons why I would like to join the GamingLight support team.    

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I would like to think that I would affect the support team in a positive way because of how active I am  and how  much I like to help people.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, my name is Kagen and I am here with the GamingLight support team how can I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

+Support 100%

+respectful to all

+kind to all

+great personality

+very active 

I really think he would be a great applicant for this support team he is nice and kind to all and deserves a chance to prove himself on this support team (great dude )

i hope you get it bud GOOD LUCK!

• Fame locked this topic