Trooper Cole Phelp- Staff Report

Kim Yo Suk

Your In-Game Name: Kim Yo Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13399109

Staff member's In-Game Name: Trooper Cole Phelp

What did they do? Refusing to look at my evidence that I have to offer. Only looks at Yobo evidence only and not my so it is bias of Trooper Cole Phelp to do that. Please review other video in other forum under report center false warn by trooper cole. I accept Cole Phelp apology. I forgive him but like the warn remove. Just a talk or self awareness Cole Phelp need

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I accept Cole Phelp apology. I forgive him but I like the warn remove it was very warm PM he sent me makes me smile.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

In this situation, I felt as though I had enough evidence in Yobo's Video and my logs to warrant a judgement regarding the warning of Kim Yo. As you can see in the logs, you and Scout clearly initiated the contact with SWAT, Defending someone that isn't even in the same family as you. On top of that, after this situation, Scout attempted to blackmail me by saying I "Went into your base and threw around all of your printers and bitminers, shooting some as well"

-support

20180805081433_1.jpg

20180805083251_1.jpg

20180805083416_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

In this situation, I felt as though I had enough evidence in Yobo's Video and my logs to warrant a judgement regarding the warning of Kim Yo. As you can see in the logs, you and Scout clearly initiated the contact with SWAT, Defending someone that isn't even in the same family as you. On top of that, after this situation, Scout attempted to blackmail me by saying I "Went into your base and threw around all of your printers and bitminers, shooting some as well"

-support

20180805081433_1.jpg

20180805083251_1.jpg

20180805083416_1.jpg

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

10 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

-support

20180805081433_1.jpg

20180805083251_1.jpg

20180805083416_1.jpg

If only I had the recording of you saying this wont go down well for you.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

19 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

-support

20180805081433_1.jpg

20180805083251_1.jpg

20180805083416_1.jpg

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

And you decided not to see my perspective which makes it really unfair for me even though I told you I have my video perspective and yet you refused is unacceptable by all staff.

And also, how would you like me to be a staff and not take your evidence and only see 1 side only? I'll wait for your answer

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

1 hour ago, Cole Phelps said:

As you can see in the logs, you and Scout clearly initiated the contact with SWAT, Defending someone that isn't even in the same family as you. On top of that, after this situation, Scout attempted to blackmail me by saying I "Went into your base and threw around all of your printers and bitminers, shooting some as well" 

I don't know what Scout were doing after that situation that only between you two.  And no, we didn't defend the non family member we simply defend our member with his property can you stop lying?????  And SWAT started this mess.

57 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

And you decided not to see my perspective which makes it really unfair for me even though I told you I have my video perspective and yet you refused is unacceptable by all staff.

And also, how would you like me to be a staff and not take your evidence and only see 1 side only? I'll wait for your answer

I understand where you are coming from and yes, I admit, I made a lapse in my judgement. I have nothing against you or your gang whatsoever and I completely understand where you are coming from. But not once did I lie in my post to you, I was simply stating my side of the story

+/- support

Staff should look at both sides of the evidence not just one side. That is being bias.

You cant defend a person not in your family.

At most just a warning for Cole, Nothing more.

Edited by seanjpo
  • Like 1

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

7 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Agreed. 

7 hours ago, seanjpo said:

+/- support

Staff should look at both sides of the evidence not just one side. That is being bias.

7 hours ago, seanjpo said:

+/- support

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 8/5/2018 at 2:09 PM, seanjpo said:

+/- support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Yeah like everyone is has said, he should've probs looked at both sides before it no matter what, but yeah you can't defend a non family member even if friend, you'd of course need some initial or ect. matching up with the names crating a family or something 

+/-Support

23 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

Yeah like everyone is has said, he should've probs looked at both sides before it no matter what, but yeah you can't defend a non family member even if friend, you'd of course need some initial or ect. matching up with the names crating a family or something 

+/-Support

3 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

+/-Support

Just like ArmyGuy said you should have looked at both sides first and than made a choice bc in this case I would seem unfair that only one person gave proof and when the other had proof too the judge (you) wouldn’t see it it kida makes it biest so I agree with everyone else. (John Kill)

+Support

Many people are saying you shouldn't defend another family member, but this is a staff report, hes reporting the staff member for being somewhat bias, Cole has my respect, so does Kim. Cole didn't accept Kims evidence, but accepted Yobos, which is unfair and somewhat bias to kim.

Looking at the video Yobo took, its clear evidence that he shot you guys first and the player logs itself are enough evidence. I understand your frustration with him not wanting to see your side, however, at the end of the day, staff members want to finish sits as fast as they can because they have other people to deal with and Cole believed that those two pieces of evidence were enough to warn you. Sorry that this happened to you though man.

logan2.png

On 8/9/2018 at 4:29 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Many people are saying you shouldn't defend another family member, but this is a staff report, hes reporting the staff member for being somewhat bias, Cole has my respect, so does Kim. Cole didn't accept Kims evidence, but accepted Yobos, which is unfair and somewhat bias to kim.

• Fame locked this topic