Trooper Cole Phelp- False Warn

Kim Yo Suk

Your In-game: Kim Yo Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13399109

The admin's name in-game: Trooper Cole Phelp

The admin's steam name (If you know it):[GL] Cole Phelps

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: @ ~0:20 I was defending one of my family member who is defending his own printers from being destroyed (HUNK custom class)

Any extra information: I accept Cole Phelp apology for his very warm PM he sent me ?. I forgive him but like to appeal the warn remove.
Edited by Kim Yo Suk

- Support 

The Umbrella Corp family was assisting/countering a raid on Vibes. Umbrella Corp opened fired first, In a way you were involved because Umbrella corp family member was countering a raid from SWAT. You opened fire at us to defend you family who was defending some random? how does that make it right? I still class that as assisting because the raid was still going on.

Evidence of Umbrella Corp shooting first

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

I don’t see why you opened fire. They were raiding “Vibes” not an UC. If your UC friend walked in during a police raid and got shot then that’s on him.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

Felix let me show bit more perspective hang on

Here evidence of him having UC tag. All I did was assist UC only as any other would too. I talk to an admin( yes ADMIN rank) about if nonfamily member and family member basing together after this situation. According to him, I can assist my family member and there nothing about non family member and family member basing together in MOTD. All I know is that UC property's printers is inside.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

13 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

I mean, in the video I see Kim defending his family members from a raid, isn't that allowed? I mean I've done it before,my USSR family's base was being raided and I came to their aid and killed the cops from behind

So I'm going to say +Support, because your family member in there had Umbrella Corp in his name just like you did 

Thank you, that is what I did like anyone would do.

2 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

No worries. Just simply defending a member's printers that is inside the base.

Ah I see, I thought your friend was just in there.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

- support... when that warrant popped up it just said vibez. i never seen any UC in his name. Now, i did see one of your members in there with UC tags. But from my understanding in order to base together you have to have the same last name. so i dont know why he would be in there.

4 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support 

The Umbrella Corp family was assisting/countering a raid on Vibes. Umbrella Corp opened fired first, In a way you were involved because Umbrella corp family member was countering a raid from SWAT. You opened fire at us to defend you family who was defending some random? how does that make it right? I still class that as assisting because the raid was still going on.

Evidence of Umbrella Corp shooting first

• 2 weeks later...