Strider - False Warn Report

Jack Ron

Questions

Your In-game: Jack Ron

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63686014

The admin's name in-game: SRT AXO STRIDER 1K23

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: NLR/ARDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/0050507900f212b03eca8219bde2e1b0

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it is false because I was president for about 2 hours and a guy named Hobbit came and killed me when taxes were below 30% so we went into an admin sit were I got president again right before the admin came. So then we went to an admin sit with donta at first and Hobbit and taking my money from my bitcoin in the admin sit so I started shooting him because donta wasn't doing anything and the NLR was because it was an admin sit and I got teleported. After about 5 minutes after I killed him, he came back and tried to kill me so I got Strider to come and sort it out. Then he didn't knows much of what was going on so he warned me.

Any extra information:
Edited by JackTheGuy
Forgot Steam ID

-/+Support

Very Vague

You where RDMed but you also RDMed a guy, but I agree with you if someone was taking my momey I woudve shot him.

Hands down the admin shouldve done something about the guy taking advantage of your bitcoin. 

See where youre coming from but want to see striders side also and then Ill make up my mind.

Good Luck

-CPL TiMMeMeSSS

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Strider™ said:

plus i warned Hobbit for corruption 

yes I did I warned him for Corruption and minged him 

Ok yeah thats then its a -Support from me I just wanted to se your side strider!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 8/5/2018 at 2:57 PM, Strider™ said:

-support 

You admitted that You Came Back and Tried to kill him

and Logs Dont Lie ?

u need proof

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP