For Zeeptin

Laureline

Hey, So Yesterday and a little bit of today i spent evading law enforcement on the server and ended up evading them while AOS for 5 hrs and was wondering if you could sign this plz for a keepsake purpose. Also i started a family called the Rose Family.  (Just Want to print it out for my wall :3)

P.s. Gaminglight is my Life ❤️ 

Gaminglight_Certificate.pptx

Edited by Laureline
Forgot Words... Woops
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

I had help from my fam but i challenged the SWAT for the first 1-2 hrs and they had  a bearcat full online. Then the next hours it was all of pd and for the final 30 min i challenged the entire server and had a bounty on my head for 200k.

The challenge was to be arrested and they failed for five hours and every time i was found they called almost all of pd which was like 5-6 cars of law enforcement. We even had a money silo one time. 

Btw my fam only had 1-2 people with me and i had to escape on my own multiple times.

#ROSEFAM ❤️

Edited by Laureline

11 minutes ago, Felix said:

My highest is like 20 minutes

Did you get a certificate?

U.S. Four Star General  August 2018 - January 2019/ Reinstated September 2019 - Present

Creator of AFSOC  l  Former MTF NU7 VCMDR  l  Former Storm Trooper CMDR

I only want this as a memory. I am not gonna post it anywhere and its just to hang up. Im sorry if any of you feel offended  i can make you one if you want.

(also i still havent been arrested after the challenge)

Edited by Laureline

On 8/6/2018 at 4:07 PM, Laureline said:

I only want this as a memory. I am not gonna post it anywhere and its just to hang up. Im sorry if any of you feel offended  i can make you one if you want.

(also i still havent been arrested after the challenge)

Laureline, I personally gave up looking for you after like 5-7 minutes. 

• Bread locked this topic