ColeSoft Grey - Trail Moderator Application

ColeSoft Grey

Should colesoft become staff? ( VOTES WILL NOT COUNT IF YOU DO NOT JUSTIFY YOUR VOTE IN THE COMMENTS )  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a moderator? +/- IS NEITHER YES OR NO

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: ColeSoft Grey

2. What is your steam name?: ColeSoft Grey -=|{GL}|=-

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:92941799

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've be en staff on servers such as SCI Sandbox 1 and 2. Moderator here on PoliceRP for over a YEAR! (i was removed twice for inactivity but i have a total staff time of 1 year)

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1 and a half YEARS ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? 6th of May 2017  ( i made it when i first applied for staff)

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 6

9. Have you donated? Yes, $116

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes sir.

12. Timezone: PST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

Before we begin, I do understanding that I have been really inactive because of school. After the 22nd, I will be back full time for the summer! Please take this into consideration when deciding, Thank you!

Hello, My name is Colesoft Grey and I would really like to be a part of the Gaminglight PoliceRP Staff team because I think that I have a very good influence on current players. I want to make Staff Recognizable for their skill, knowledge, and techniques in the field of staffing. I will make sure that all of our new members are well though in our server rules.

Why do you want to be a new Gaminglight PoliceRP Staff team member Cole? :  I want to be the new STaff member because of all the knowledge I have in Psychology and dealing with unruly rule breakers. I will make sure that I am an active Gaminglight PoliceRP Staff team member. I think that I will really help the server because I 1. Work well with others 2. I don't argue with Higher Ups 3. I'm 100% never rude to staff or command 4. I am a very kind and trusted individual in the community. I want to become  Staff is because 80% of the time I'm on, There are not enough staff on or staff are not responding to calls and there are minging players everywhere. I believe that being Staff will greatly affect the servers reputation and "Skills" because I'm on this server when I have free time which is every day. I have great communication skills and I hope that I can communicate clearly and help the team in any way I can.

What Will you do as a new Gaminglight PoliceRP Staff? : As a new Staff member, I promise to be up to date with the staff handbook.  I will help new members and make everyone's lives better for everyone. I will help players as much as I can and I will never abuse my Staff Powers.

Why should we pick you out of everyone Else? : I am a well rounded and very adaptable person in the community. As I mentioned before, I was well trusted and respected by most of the FBI, Staff, and PD. I work well with others and I'm “kind”. I will Uphold the law of PoliceRP to my best avail. I will not punish Harshly upon those who screw up. I think that I am a great choice for the job! I do believe that SMT and EMT can forgive me for my past mistakes as Staff and we can get along. I promise to be the one who stands out for performance and the one who exceeds the standard. I will make the Gaminglight PoliceRP Staff team proud!

Why do you think that you DESERVE staff? I believe I deserve the rank because of my knowledge of the rules, I know if I was given the chance of being apart of staff again that I could prove myself as a good fit for staff. I've been with the community a while and I've been grinding on staff non-stop for a full year... I highly respect this community and everyone in it. As staff, I would seriously and calmly deal with situations to full potential. I'm well aware with the rules of the server and have studied them enough to know what is what and how to approach them when it comes to an admin sit and how to deal with it. As said before, I really like the Gaminglight Community, everyone is so nice and I really want to be more involved with it by helping out in any way possible.I'm super active, usually online at night when no admins are online and able to catch minges at the late hour while also being online during the day. I would staff before then I'd RP and never complain about being on staff job.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly I'd jail teleport them to a roof and teleport the person who had reported the situation, check logs to make sure that this actually all happened, calm them down if they were mad or noncompliant. After calming them down quite a bit I would issue their warn for Mass RDM / Staff Disrespect [If they were to diss me, if their cursing me out I'd imagine there would be disrespect] if they were just screaming at me not letting me help the situation I'd call upon a higher staff to help me with the final punishment and issue the player a 10,000 second minge. If there is no staff available/online at the time I would warn then minge the player for 300 seconds.

Edited by ColeSoft Grey

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

10 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

Huge +Support

-Great Guy

-Respectful

-Defiantly knows what he should be doing 

-Can take control 

-He is just all around respectful and fun to role play with 

Good Luck 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+/- Support

• I haven't seen you on that much anymore
  • Very active on the forums
  • Well known on the community
  • Low warns
  • Knows the rules well
  • Used to be a staff member on PoliceRP
  • Application is well made

Overall you deserve a chance on being part of the PoliceRP staff team again, but I think you should improve your activity in-game a bit more. Other than that, best of luck!

+/-Support

• Active
  • Application is good
  • Experience staff member
  • But hardly went on duty when needed

If you do become staff again, Your activity on duty will need to improve by heaps.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

21 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+/-Support

• Active
  • Application is good
  • Experience staff member
  • But hardly went on duty when needed

If you do become staff again, Your activity on duty will need to improve by heaps.

On 8/5/2018 at 12:44 AM, Jeff M. said:

Huge +Support

-Great Guy

-Respectful

-Defiantly knows what he should be doing 

-Can take control 

-He is just all around respectful and fun to role play with 

Good Luck 

• Fame locked this topic