Jeffrey Patterson - Demote Request from FBI

Friendly Steve

Your In-game:
Friendly Steve

Your SteamID:

The player's name in-game:
Jeffrey Patterson (Didn't have proper FBI name)

The player's steam name (If you know it):
N/A

What did the player do:
Started to raid base on the claim of having reports of money printers. We informed him that this was not how RP was carried out and that there needs to be physical proof (Video/Picture). Continued to say that he received calls about this base that there were printers and they were going to search.

During the video towards the end Jeffrey climbs up on to a ramp and begins firing upon Bit miners. We continuously tell him to stop which he does not listen so I kill him for the sake of my Family keeping their money that was inside of the miner. We told him multiple times we are calling staff to get this verified as he could not provide ANY solid evidence to his claims of printers being in the base (besides them actually seeing them once they broke in).

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the player:
Either needs to be totally removed from FBI for lack of professionalism and breaking RP rules or needs to be completely retrained and observed during his time on as FBI.

Definitely creates a very shitty RP experience and this is the worst I have seen.
Edited by Friendly Steve
  • Like 1

+support

Jeffrey was the one who got the warrant and raided us because someone "said we had printers" which is not enough evidence.

He also proceeded to attempt to destroy our bitrack which was completely legal, and kept shooting even after we told him to stop.

• Fame locked this topic