Enable_Stealth

Enable's False Warn

38 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Link said:

I feel as if the warn was somewhat not deserved if the most largest "offense" was just STFU. Yes it is disrespect however I feel as if it could have been handled much better than going straight to a warning.

But to rebuttal, Nimo did not deserve the demotion either. If this is accepted for removal of the warn, he should be given back his RP rank. However, this should happen either way. It was wrong to demote him in the first place especially now knowing that an officer higher than Enable gave permissions and rights to Nimo that Enable was trying to take away.

In the end: +Support

Remove the warn (If the most that happened was STFU)

Give Nimo his rank back

Look the reason why i warned him is because this is the first time he has disrespected people and people have told him to stop before but he still does it so that's why i warned him

3 hours ago, Nimo said:

Look the reason why i warned him is because this is the first time he has disrespected people and people have told him to stop before but he still does it so that's why i warned him

Ok so you have already warned him about his attitude prior to the warn then?

28 minutes ago, Link said:

Ok so you have already warned him about his attitude prior to the warn then?

Yes

Just -support it or +Support it. Stop arguing back and forth

22 hours ago, Felix said:

Just -support it or +Support it. Stop arguing back and forth

Details are details, Felix. If something is going to help me make that decision or sway my overall saying, then I will talk about it.

-Support

If you have already been warned by staff verbally to calm down or stop disrespecting higher ups then I think the warn should remain. However, my only condition is this warn should stay IF other staff members come forward claiming they have verbally warned you multiple times about how you're treating other players.

50 minutes ago, Link said:

Details are details, Felix. If something is going to help me make that decision or sway my overall saying, then I will talk about i

Ok, fair enough. my bad

2 hours ago, Link said:

Details are details, Felix. If something is going to help me make that decision or sway my overall saying, then I will talk about it.

-Support

If you have already been warned by staff verbally to calm down or stop disrespecting higher ups then I think the warn should remain. However, my only condition is this warn should stay IF other staff members come forward claiming they have verbally warned you multiple times about how you're treating other players.

Not only staff people to like Mickens or Victus ETC.

he never said to stop he just left the game then came back just to warn me

55 minutes ago, Nimo said:

Not only staff people to like Mickens or Victus ETC.

and also ive said sorry to them and they understand why im not able to control my anger

2 hours ago, Enable_Stealth said:

he never said to stop he just left the game then came back just to warn me

and also ive said sorry to them and they understand why im not able to control my anger

But do you have proof? 

These require proof

On 8/1/2018 at 9:02 PM, IAmSoul said:

Report is FORDO DISAPPROVED. 

This entire situation happened because Enable did not know and assumed that Nimo was not able to train. After Nimo told him that he was able to, on multiple accounts, Enable still took it on himself to deny these facts and argue with Nimo. Because Nimo defended himself by telling Enable the truth, he then DEMOTED Nimo from Sgt to PFC. Clearly, this was done out of hate.

Unfortunately, this was a situation where an Eye was traded for an Eye. Nimo getting FALSELY demoted made him mad, so instead of not warning him for staff dis, he changed his mind and did so (THIS IS WHAT I THINK HAPPENED, NOT PROVED).

Let us not forget that Nimo got demoted from Captain to Sgt just because they didn't like him.

All-in-all, basically, this all started because of the DISLIKE OF NIMO. Just fucking grow up and talk to him like a man instead of complaining that he gets shit. (THAT WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS EVERYONE)

This is the second time I say this in a Nimo Staff report.
DO NOT COMPLAIN, TALK WITH HIM AND FIX THE SITUATION. THIS APPLIES NOT ONLY TO TODAYS INCIDENT, BUT EVERY OTHER INCIDENT. IF YOU WANT NIMO TO GET BETTER, SHOW HIM THE WAY. 

Nimo is young and needs guidance, but no one wants to give it to him. He doesn't have the thought process of us younger men. That's why sometimes he does things that we simply don't accept. If you are too scared to tell him, TELL ME AND ILL TELL HIM FOR YOU.

Thats all for this post, hopefully no one felt threatened from this. I was simply showing you what was needed to be shown. 

Thank you for reading.

-Vice Commander (Captain) Fordo

Let me just say it wasn’t because we didn’t like him he simply didn’t earn the rank of Captain there is no bias to do with his demotion 

I’m so confused. Can SMT please just close this it’s becoming massive argument and clusterfuck.

Closed -- Pending

I need to speak with Nimo

Accepted

I will accept this, but next time please respect all members of the community.

(TO have the warning removed. First, go to the ban panel, then sign in and click the profile tab, navigate to the warning that you have appealed and click the appeal option. For the reason put the link to this ban appeal.)

https://www.gaminglight.com/bans/bans