Enable_Stealth

Enable's False Warn

38 posts in this topic

Your In-game: Enable

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:296135989

The admin's name in-game: Nimo

The admin's steam name (If you know it): {GL}DiamondAura/Nimo

What warning did you receive: 1

Why do you think this warn was false: i think it was a false warn because all i did was demote him to PFC in CG and then he leaves the server. then when he rejoins the server he instantly warns me for staff diss. i also have 501st 1LT Jesse 5597 as a witness. 

Any extra information: 

+/- support right now

there's nothing showing that you actually did/didn't staff diss, all it's showing is your warn, so we'd need nimo to share his side of the story

4 minutes ago, GuyScience said:

+/- support right now

there's nothing showing that you actually did/didn't staff diss, all it's showing is your warn, so we'd need nimo to share his side of the story

i also have a witness that was talking to me at the time so he heard everything i said

+support 

I was there listening to it Enable never staff dissed he was talking to him about his rank in CG then Nimo left the server and when he joined back he instantly gave him a warning for no reason

So I was adverting CG tryouts then you canceled it because I was not 2LT but Mickens gave me FTO abillity so then we had an argument then you told me to Stfu. When I keep telling you I'm allowed to train you always do something about and not let me train

I kept telling you i was FTO look on the Roster and yes you did

no i didn't i said shut up as in you need to listen to me and i haven't checked roster for a little and mickens needs to tell me that your FTO

1 hour ago, Enable_Stealth said:

I was not informed by mikens that you had FTO and also i never said stfu

you did not look at the roster 

1 hour ago, Enable_Stealth said:

no i didn't i said shut up as in you need to listen to me and i haven't checked roster for a little and mickens needs to tell me that your FTO

I do not need to tell you anything, you need to check the roster.

So Nimo why did you warn him?

2 hours ago, Nimo said:

So I was adverting CG tryouts then you canceled it because I was not 2LT but Mickens gave me FTO abillity so then we had an argument then you told me to Stfu. When I keep telling you I'm allowed to train you always do something about and not let me train

For telling you to STFU?

Just now, Link said:

So Nimo why did you warn him?

For telling you to STFU?

Yeah

HUGE -SUPPORT 

enable was demoted from CG for being extremely disrespectful to CG and other troopers. when he got the news he flips out and starts cursing myself and other in the channel. Then in-game he handcuffs me and starts cursing at me more and makes it VERY clear that he is not mature enough for the position on SFC and I make the decision to blacklist him for CG. Enable definitely has anger issues and can't control it I would not doubt that he cursed at t nimo and then nimo warns him. Enable you have shown to get anger VERY fast so I can't not believe that this warning is false.  

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, MarkMickens13 said:

HUGE -SUPPORT 

enable was demoted from CG for being extremely disrespectful to CG and other troopers. when he got the news he flips out and starts cursing myself and other in the channel. Then in-game he handcuffs me and starts cursing at me more and makes it VERY clear that he is not mature enough for the position on SFC and I make the decision to blacklist him for CG. Enable definitely has anger issues and can't control it I would not doubt that he cursed at t nimo and then nimo warns him. Enable you have shown to get anger VERY fast so I can't not believe that this warning is false.  

Report is FORDO DISAPPROVED. 

This entire situation happened because Enable did not know and assumed that Nimo was not able to train. After Nimo told him that he was able to, on multiple accounts, Enable still took it on himself to deny these facts and argue with Nimo. Because Nimo defended himself by telling Enable the truth, he then DEMOTED Nimo from Sgt to PFC. Clearly, this was done out of hate.

Unfortunately, this was a situation where an Eye was traded for an Eye. Nimo getting FALSELY demoted made him mad, so instead of not warning him for staff dis, he changed his mind and did so (THIS IS WHAT I THINK HAPPENED, NOT PROVED).

Let us not forget that Nimo got demoted from Captain to Sgt just because they didn't like him.

All-in-all, basically, this all started because of the DISLIKE OF NIMO. Just fucking grow up and talk to him like a man instead of complaining that he gets shit. (THAT WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS EVERYONE)

This is the second time I say this in a Nimo Staff report.
DO NOT COMPLAIN, TALK WITH HIM AND FIX THE SITUATION. THIS APPLIES NOT ONLY TO TODAYS INCIDENT, BUT EVERY OTHER INCIDENT. IF YOU WANT NIMO TO GET BETTER, SHOW HIM THE WAY. 

Nimo is young and needs guidance, but no one wants to give it to him. He doesn't have the thought process of us younger men. That's why sometimes he does things that we simply don't accept. If you are too scared to tell him, TELL ME AND ILL TELL HIM FOR YOU.

Thats all for this post, hopefully no one felt threatened from this. I was simply showing you what was needed to be shown. 

Thank you for reading.

-Vice Commander (Captain) Fordo

• Thanks 1

This is a giant CLUSTERFUCK

let me see if I can try to figure out what's going on here.

From the looks of it, Nimo tried to train some CG and Enable Thought he didn't have permission and began to argue with him.

After some arguing, Enable had enough of Nimo and said "Fuck it, I'll demote him" after said demotion, Nimo Warned him for "Staff Diss" though for allegedly saying "STFU" That isn't really Disrespectfull, Not saying he Said it, Not saying he didn't. Just remember guys words don't offend people, people chose to be offended. from my point of view, if Nimo was in TS with me and started rambling while I'm trying to get a point across, Yeah i'd tell him to shut his mouth.

This ENTIRE Argument Could've been prevented if Nimo Would've Told enable to ask the higher up who granted permission, to confirm that Nimo wasn't lying.

This is the most Petty report I've ever seen, let me tell you this shit won't fly in the 104th (PUN INTENDED)

+Support, Remove the Warn, Give Nimo his rank back and it'll be settled. I feel we're lacking a lot of communication between Officers and their Enlisted within this server.

1 hour ago, IAmSoul said:

Report is FORDO DISAPPROVED. 

This entire situation happened because Enable did not know and assumed that Nimo was not able to train. After Nimo told him that he was able to, on multiple accounts, Enable still took it on himself to deny these facts and argue with Nimo. Because Nimo defended himself by telling Enable the truth, he then DEMOTED Nimo from Sgt to PFC. Clearly, this was done out of hate.

Unfortunately, this was a situation where an Eye was traded for an Eye. Nimo getting FALSELY demoted made him mad, so instead of not warning him for staff dis, he changed his mind and did so (THIS IS WHAT I THINK HAPPENED, NOT PROVED).

Let us not forget that Nimo got demoted from Captain to Sgt just because they didn't like him.

All-in-all, basically, this all started because of the DISLIKE OF NIMO. Just fucking grow up and talk to him like a man instead of complaining that he gets shit. (THAT WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS EVERYONE)

This is the second time I say this in a Nimo Staff report.
DO NOT COMPLAIN, TALK WITH HIM AND FIX THE SITUATION. THIS APPLIES NOT ONLY TO TODAYS INCIDENT, BUT EVERY OTHER INCIDENT. IF YOU WANT NIMO TO GET BETTER, SHOW HIM THE WAY. 

Nimo is young and needs guidance, but no one wants to give it to him. He doesn't have the thought process of us younger men. That's why sometimes he does things that we simply don't accept. If you are too scared to tell him, TELL ME AND ILL TELL HIM FOR YOU.

Thats all for this post, hopefully no one felt threatened from this. I was simply showing you what was needed to be shown. 

Thank you for reading.

-Vice Commander (Captain) Fordo

Just Saying CAPTAIN FORDON'T they demoted me down to Sergeant because it was way to high up in the rank which is fine.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, IAmSoul said:

that is not why i demoted him. i mostly demoted him for not listening to orders from a higher up. and saying stuff that im not going to say on forums. i also dont hate nimo nor dislike him i was just really mad

Edited by Enable_Stealth

3 minutes ago, Enable_Stealth said:

that is not why i demoted him. i mostly demoted him for not listening to orders from a higher up. and saying stuff that im not going to say on forums. i also dont hate nimo nor dislike him i was just really mad

That's why you need to sometimes control your anger.

6 minutes ago, Nimo said:

That's why you need to sometimes control your anger.

3 minutes ago, Enable_Stealth said:

i cant control it most times because of the anger issues that i have and i am sorry for what i did

Can you guys quit the drama in the report form.

The drama can be to PMs as well as arguments, this report doesn't need to be a cluster of arguments

-Support

I witnessed the second warning and when I figured out what was happening I believe he could have staff dissed in the beginning

Posted (edited)

I feel as if the warn was somewhat not deserved if the most largest "offense" was just STFU. Yes it is disrespect however I feel as if it could have been handled much better than going straight to a warning.

But to rebuttal, Nimo did not deserve the demotion either. If this is accepted for removal of the warn, he should be given back his RP rank. However, this should happen either way. It was wrong to demote him in the first place especially now knowing that an officer higher than Enable gave permissions and rights to Nimo that Enable was trying to take away.

In the end: +Support

Remove the warn (If the most that happened was STFU)

Give Nimo his rank back

Edited by Link

14 hours ago, MarkMickens13 said:

HUGE -SUPPORT