Ruinz 2nd Time Player Dissing

[THc] Nand

In Game Name: Nandy Lords

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YourNandSuxx/

Players In game Name: Ruinz 

The players in game name: I dont know 

What did the player do: As an admin of the server, ruinz has on multiple accessions player dissed people with no repercussion. As a authority figure i find it unexcatable for an admin to be calling players retarded, and telling them to f$uk off. 

Evidence: 

ol: 

What i think should happen is he should be removed from the staff team, because this has happened on multiple occasions with no warnings, minges, bans, kicks. As a authority figure you should be a role model, even when you are not in duty. If i were to player dis someone like he did, i would be getting a warning. l think that you do the correct punishment fit for an admin player dissing on multiple recordings whiten 3 days. Theses are the only two i have on recording but i herd it from multiple other people and myself.  If an admin can go around player dissing, i think that everyone should.

+support

Evidence is pretty clear here, what gets me is that he tries to claim it as role play. Using the r-word in a derogatory way against players IS NOT RP IN ANYWAY IT's player disrespect.

+ Called president "gae" trying to get around the rule of actually using gay 

+multiple instances

Just now, Stabz said:

yea i have also heard him say the n word as well but i font have video proof and he really shouldn't be an admin

Any other evidence should be included! add it to the discussion if you have the video

4 minutes ago, Freddy said:

+support

Evidence is pretty clear here, what gets me is that he tries to claim it as role play. Using the r-word in a derogatory way against players IS NOT RP IN ANYWAY IT's player disrespect.

+multiple instances

logan2.png

3 minutes ago, Stabz said:

yea i have also heard him say the n word as well but i font have video proof and he really shouldn't be an admin

+ SUPPORT Yes he did that to me also ( didn't get it on recording ), so i could not set the proper forum post. I am now glad someone caught him twice doing this

1 minute ago, GRIMREAPER said:

+ SUPPORT Yes he did that to me also ( didn't get it on recording ), so i could not set the proper forum post. I am now glad someone caught him twice doing this

exaclty and i just dont record because the server is already laggy i dont need to be more laggy. 

2 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

feels like you are kust trying to get him demoted 

but i am gonna stay neutral on this 

how when multiple people have said he has done this and there are two videos to prove it like da fuk

9 minutes ago, Freddy said:

+support

+multiple instances

Just now, WreckedInRuinz said:

-support

It was in rp.

I just get ARDM for no reason

I would love to see the video of me saying the n word.

And when i called the president gae it was in RP so its not player diss.

Good luck with trying to get me demoted lmao

Once again USING IT AS A HATE WORD AGAINST SOMEONE IS NOT RP, explain how it was meaningfully used in the RP situation

Also the 1st video you have of me is not player diss in anyway at all.

And you guys were just trying to waste my time in the court case. and you should have put it in this one because it was denied and isnt relevant at all

1 minute ago, Freddy said:

Once again USING IT AS A HATE WORD AGAINST SOMEONE IS NOT RP, explain how it was meaningfully used in the RP situation

Because I was roleplaying as a hobo and i called you retarded thats how

• Manager
11 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

33 minutes ago, Dawgy said:

+support

I honestly was there and am very disheartened about the whole thing. I really think there are consequences needed to be taken so that others do not do this kind of acts! I also have more evidence also on this day of him calling me gay (even if he spelled it wrong) and swearing in OOC.

https://imgur.com/a/5BXIokl

https://imgur.com/a/FvWUaBY

See the thing is zeeptin said cursing in OOC is allowed. as long as it is not excessive or rasist

And i called you "gae" IN ROLEPLAY. 

Edited by WreckedInRuinz

- support

- Ok so i haven't really had any problems with Ruinz

- That was defiantly in Role Play

-Honestly he said something he shouldn't have said and i understand were he is coming from when he is getting ARDMed. 

-If any punishment i say a staff strike thats about it. 

-Other staff has done worse things before 

-Ruinz is a great guy 

- And this is coming from a lord one of the main reason why PoliceRp has minges 

• Thanks 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

-Support

This is in RP.

The "gae" thing is a little bit on the edge.

He is not on duty admin, Yes he is to be held at higher standards but let him have some fun as well. I can't drive a block down the road without hearing people cursing at me or others you are just getting in his case because he is an admin?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

See the thing is zeeptin said cursing in OOC is allowed. as long as it is not excessive or rasist

And i called you "gae" IN ROLEPLAY. 

See the thing is that your are a SNR Moderator and I m also guessing you are above the age of 10, so you shouldn't be acting like that... See the issue is that you always cry roleplay for your wrongdoings so when is it gonna stop and when are  you gonna be the bigger adult and own up for your mistakes?

2 minutes ago, Dawgy said:

See the thing is that your are a SNR Moderator and I m also guessing you are above the age of 10, so you shouldn't be acting like that... See the issue is that you always cry roleplay for your wrongdoings so when is it gonna stop and when are  you gonna be the bigger adult and own up for your mistakes?

Don't see a mistake made. And why are you bringing up maturity and age in this? that isnt important, its all about the rules

Edited by WreckedInRuinz

18 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

- support

-Honestly he said something he shouldn't have said and i understand were he is coming from when he is getting ARDMed. 

-Ruinz is a great guy 

34 minutes ago, Jeff M. said:

- support

-Ruinz is a great guy 

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic