Cole Phelps-FailRP

Questions

Your In-game: SE7EN K

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:122046866

The admin's name in-game: CERT FSGT Cole Phelps

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Unfortunately i do not

What warning did you receive:FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):Admin said if convincing didn't need it

Why do you think this warn was false: I know now it wasn't false but this was my first warn on the server and i would like to keep my record clean as i have done on my 3 days on the server. In the past members of gaming light staff have told me that i can kill someone that is being arrested as long as they are in my family which is what i did as i was told it was okay. But now i know it is actually not okay and i will not be doing it again, i explained this to the admin and believe a verbal warning/re communication on the rule would have been sufficient. I know the admin was only doing their job and respect that i just wish to keep a clean record on the server thank you!

Any extra information: No extra information.

I know there's a first time for everything i just try really hard to follow the rules so i don't have any warns at all which is why i am trying to get it appealed. If i wasn't told that by the other staff member i wouldn't have even bothered trying to appeal it. ❤️ thank you though both of you for your feedback i appreciate it!

• Like 1

Basically what happened was that Bobby and Hannah were arresting your family member, unfortunately I cannot remember his name. What you explained is correct, you may assist your family member if he/she is being arrested. However instead of shooting the PD/CERT/SWAT, you shot your family member. This is FailRP, and you were warned as such. I don't think much else is to be said here.

I know this is what happened. I did shoot my friend because that is what i was told i am allowed to do by another staff member. If i had known i could only kill the Civil Protection i would have tried to do that instead of just straight up killing my friend. His name was Friendly Steve K. Thank you for your feedback Cole

• Fame locked this topic