Gun Shop

[THc] Nand

What you want to see? -  I would like to see a gun shop for legal weapons only.

Why should we add it? -  So when it is hard/no gun dealer online it would be easy to defend yourself in a way, even though the "gun shop" would have legal guns. It will still be a source of protection. 

What are the advantages of having this? -I do not think this will affect the gun dealer role in any way, because you will still need illegal weapons to do various of things that legal weapons cant.  Another advantage is if you want to get a role play in, you do not need to waste your time looking for a dealer.

Who is it mainly for? - It is mainly for everyone. I think this will benefit the new players the most as they are new and do not know role play in the gaming light server. So when a new player comes up to you and says "were do you get a gun" you can say from the shop, instead of having them find a gun dealer ( maybe not knowing what they look like).  

Links to any content - N/A

Let me know what you think.

THANKYOU FOR READING 

On 8/2/2018 at 9:40 AM, Shooter32073 said:

+/- Support

+ You don't have to find the gun dealer and wait

- The gun dealer is now useless to law-abiding civs

- That's the point...

- Useless to everyone***

The point of the Gun Dealer is for player to player interactions. Some good interactions that is not being kidnapped or shot by the police and vice-versa.

• Fame locked this topic