Sign in to follow this  
Matricies

T2 - Light Drone, Laser Drone Exploit?

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello SMT,

I don't know if this counts as an exploit or not as the regular T5 Machine gun drone can do this to, apparently if you aim the laser on the T2 Laser drone at a quad it will it near-instantly kill anyone driving it. If you can keep the laser on them, it will decimate their hp in less then a second and they will instantly die. I don't know if this applies to passengers or not but it is ridiculous.

Like I said, the regular T5 Machine gun drone does this to and its known about for it, but the T2 Laser drone can do it effortlessly in comparison and needs to be no where near the quad to do it.

I don't know if this counts as an exploit or not but I have a feeling that any drone with weapons can do this. Could this be looked into?

Edited by Matricies

8 hours ago, Vikander said:

It's fun to do it on clueless US lol

Sounds fun

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:35 AM, Vikander said:

It's fun to do it on clueless US lol

Have fun slaughtering some infidel. Deus Vult

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello Matricies,

If you are referring to the time in which it takes to destroy quads with the tier two and tier five drones, the only way to lengthen the time it takes to destroy the quad would be to increase the health of all vehicles. However, the driver of the quad would still lose health at a fairly rapid rate compared to before. Increasing the health of the quads to even come close to withstanding the damage of the drones would make them near invincible to small arms fire. For the reasons previously stated I can only recommend that you find ways of avoiding the issue, or possibly suggest reasonable rules to prevent this. Thank you for making me aware of this issue and I hope I answered sufficiently. I hope you have an amazing day and enjoy your time on Gaminglight!

Respectfully,

Manager John | Human Resources Representative