49 Junior Applications

49 Junior

1. What is your in-game name?: 49 Junior

2. What is your steam name?:Elite

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:198637391

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a staff member for gaminglight in the past

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 24

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 24

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? i was a Moderator  

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 4

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Manager

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:

12. Timezone: Pacific

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should become Manager because I have a lot of experience staffing and helping players. I feel like I put a lot of effort and work into staffing I'm always active and I'm always on duty when i can . I'm pretty dedicated towards the Gaminglight community, I'm well known among the community as well I know how to handle situations well, I try my best to keep the ratio up and etc. I have helped many Staff Members and players in-game, teamspeak and the forums I'm always willing to help any Staff Members or players when needed! Being Apart of the Gaminglight Staff Team is a great opportunity and I glad to have this opportunity and I hope I can help this server more and continuing helping more players and showing my full potential towards Gaminglight. I'm willing to help this community grow and make it a better place for others to be in and make them feel welcome towards the Gaminglight Community, I will do my job right and correctly I will not mess around or act unprofessional. As a Moderator for Gaminglight I always act Professional around things I'm always serious in situations, I'm always respectful to others and I'm always trying my best to help as much people as I can. As a Staff Member for Gaminglight since I'm in EU I can bring activity towards staffing and I wanna show my full potential towards this community and show what I can really do for staff and prove that I can do my job correctly. I believe I would work really well in situations and staffing problems, I also know how staff members work and how they staff and I would like to aside them as well and get there experience and how they do there job on the Gaminglight Community.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i well calm the person down and if they doesn't work I will then gag them and explain what they have done and what punishment will be given, I understand that swearing at staff is staff disrespect but I would keep that in mind for my final judgement. Depending on how disrespectful it was, if they were a repeat offender i would consider issuing a warning and also minge and try and get a higher up to minge for longer.

Edited by 49 Junior

53 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

I hope this is a joke application. First off, you have to apply for trial mod, then mod, then senior mod, then admin, etc.. Second, you can’t apply for Manager as stated in the staff handbook, showing you clearly didn’t read it. Question 11 is blank, and question 13 says “admin+ need this”. You are “applying” for a rank higher than admin which means you need permission from the listed ranks (also stated in the staff handbook). 

Next, I’ve never seen you before on the server.

Your application has effort but no poll?

Replied to own application multiple times.

Massive -support.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

I hope this is a joke application. First off, you have to apply for trial mod, then mod, then senior mod, then admin, etc.. Second, you can’t apply for Manager as stated in the staff handbook, showing you clearly didn’t read it. Question 11 is blank, and question 13 says “admin+ need this”. You are “applying” for a rank higher than admin which means you need permission from the listed ranks (also stated in the staff handbook). 

Massive -support.

3 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Massive -support.

44 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

The heck is this? If you would've read the staff handbook you have to get invited by Zeeptin 

^^

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

6 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Massive -support.

Tbh i think it is a little kid noone spends that much time to just make a troll post

17 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Massive -support.

HUGE -SUPPORT
Responded to his own application
Clearly hasn't read the MOTD or the staff hand book
Lied about his warns in his application
I've never seen you in game
You only have 4 posts on the forums, Not that active
Has 15 warns, Which is quite alot
Applying for Manager (Proves he hasn't read the handbook)

LIES.PNG

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

5 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

HUGE -SUPPORT
Responded to his own application
Clearly hasn't read the MOTD or the staff hand book
Lied about his warns in his application
I've never seen you in game
You only have 4 posts on the forums, Not that active
Has 15 warns, Which is quite alot
Applying for Manager (Proves he hasn't read the handbook)

LIES.PNG

logan2.png

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:00 PM, Rhenic said:

Massive -support.

I really hope this is a joke! OMG LOL I am crying of laughter! ?

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

I really hope this is a joke post? You're applying for a rank that you cannot apply, so something is not right.

You have quite a lot of warns, and I saw one that is about server disrespect. Shows that you do not like the server, and you do not have a poll.

And also you copied Munchies' Senior Mod App, like... why?

Overall, Huge -Support.

Edited by Dane

On 7/31/2018 at 3:53 PM, Jeff M. said:

Massive -support.

On 8/2/2018 at 11:44 AM, Matthew said:

I really hope this is a joke! OMG LOL I am crying of laughter! ?

Yes I might as well apply for Owner

• Laughing 1

On 7/31/2018 at 2:00 PM, Rhenic said:

Massive -support.

First off I don't like how you copied my Staff Application for Staff or for Senior-Mod

Your Application is nothing and useless you just copied mine so therefore you have no effort what so ever in your Staff Application if it wasn't for my Staff Application you copied from

Forums account is inactive

I hardly see you in-game

You replied to your own Staff Application

So, what I'm going to do today is going to give you a...

Big -Support

Next time do not copy from my staff application and put it on your useless one

Maybe actually do your own application and not be lazy

Disappointed

• Laughing 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Fame locked this topic
  • Fame unlocked and locked this topic