Marsgaming's- False Warn Appeal

Marsgaming

Your In-game: EMS Para Mars P23/Marsgaming/ Trooper SNR Mars 1T80/ SM Mars 1C61

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165359141

The admin's name in-game: Donta

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: [AWarn] You have been warned by DONTA: mars player diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1460067497   (OOC) FallenAngel: yeah he did lock him in here and i was trying to let him out

Why do you think this warn was false: I believe it was false as I said Fu"" off out of anger because I was trapped in Vibez base and he wouldn't let me out after I asked. I was EMS at time and people kept calling me and I was panicing to get out off the base to help the other people. Vibez had a maze in back that he forced me to go through it and get the guy in back of it. 

Any extra information: I spoke to SA Felix in Support and he said this  "Felix": you were trapped in his base
<01:34:31> "Felix": if anything he should've told him to not trap people in his base

+Support
Maze base...
Your anger is understandable 
Wouldn't be the first false warn from this member of staff

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+ Support

You were the only EMS online with 80+ other players. You were trapped in an annoying as heck base. (I was SWAT when we raided them)

You were stuck in there for awhile getting frustrated which is heavily understandable.

You had a lot of other calls to go to at the time.

Maybe a Verbal would of been best. try to contain it next time as hard as that can be.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

9 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

You were the only EMS online with 80+ other players. You were trapped in an annoying as heck base. 

You were stuck in there for awhile getting frustrated which is heavily understandable.

Maybe a Verbal would of been best. try to contain it next time as hard as that can be.

12 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

You were the only EMS online with 80+ other players. You were trapped in an annoying as heck base. (I was SWAT when we raided them)

14 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

On 7/31/2018 at 3:29 AM, Yobo said:

+ Support

+ Support

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 7/31/2018 at 2:29 AM, Yobo said:

+ Support

On 7/31/2018 at 2:29 AM, Yobo said:

+ Support

On 7/31/2018 at 8:29 AM, Yobo said:

+ Support

+ Support

• 2 weeks later...