1. 1. should be removed or not

• Accepted(reason)
    • Denied(reason)

Your In-game: Jeff M 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94651723 

The admin's name in-game: Donta 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Donta 

What warning did you receive: Player Dis 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/136938bae82cf4657a3222b77c5883b6

Why do you think this warn was false: This warn was given to me by Donta a doner mod. Now i am a Doner mod also. So he warned other staff which is not allowed. Now other staff was asking him why he did it anyway. i dont want anything to happen to him but i want this warn removed. I mean I was in Role Play when someone started shooting at my car so i said something that he thought was directly to him. Which it really wasn't. Other staff was also telling me to just appeal it and hopefully it gets removed because he gave the same rank as him a warn. 

Any extra information: I really hope this gets accepted quick I dont need anymore warns for no reason please 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

Donta has been asked to read the staff hand book multiple times by be and other staff, This wouldn't have happend if he did, He needs to learn the rules and stick to them, This is not the first time hes done something that could be avoided by reading the staff handbook...

+Support
Donator Mods cant warn other donator mods

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

9 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

Donta has been asked to read the staff hand book multiple times by be and other staff, This wouldn't have happend if he did, He needs to learn the rules and stick to them, This is not the first time hes done something that could be avoided by reading the staff handbook...

+Support

2 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

+Support

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 12:10 AM, Danny Muller said:

+Support

On 7/31/2018 at 12:10 AM, Danny Muller said:

+Support

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 7/30/2018 at 11:10 PM, Danny Muller said:

+Support