24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote:

• Yes (Thank you)
    • No (How may I improve myself?)

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?: Roleplaygod

2. What is your steam name?: Roleplaygod

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:171503623

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. Used to be a moderator in mid-2017 on a few RP servers.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) To be completely honest I have no idea. I had played on GamingLight before. I then took a break from Gmod in general and I recently came back to GamingLight ?

6. What date did you make your forums account? March 24, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? None ?

9. Have you donated? Sadly I do not have the funds to due to my current studies. Every penny I have has to go towards my Flight School if not I would gladly be a VIP member of GamingLight.

10. What rank are you applying for? Triam-Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:  Yes

12. Timezone: EST -5:00

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Not Applicable

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  Personally, I feel like this position would open my eyes and allow me to take advantage of offering my personal expertise. I feel, that if I were to receive this position, I will offer an immense amount of time, and work to shape our community into an even better community than it already is. In regards to real life experience, I have been honored to be a Drum Line Captain. Via this position I was able to experience the true meaning of what a leader is, what is asked for, and what I am capable of doing. From time to time, I have held many experiences in-game where I had to privilege to lead. I have had many positions that involved me in working with new members to train and help them when they most need me. If I receive this position this will allow me to spread my love and passion to this community to the best of my ability. Most importantly, I work with a team, I'm not the type of individual that chooses to work alone because I feel that if we work as a team we can accomplish what our community needs, and not what one individual would require. My skills in teamwork prove crucial to this department. With that said, with this position, my passion, and my dedication would charter absolute realism and a family-like experience towards this community. This department can shed new light on a better world of realism with my addition to this team. It would be an absolute honour, and a privilege to be considered for this position. I know this sounds cheesy but it is true. I have been a part of GamingLight for a while now and even if my forum activity lacks a bit I have what the amazing administration team of this community is capable of doing. It would nothing but an honour to be a part of such team and to be able to give back to a community that has given me so much. (had a very good friend of mine help me better express my feeling in words format)

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? In order to be able to deal with people, one has to understand them first to a certain point. When someone is teleported into a sit they are angry and furious because they know they are in trouble and that they have done something wrong therefore their human instinct is to become defensive/aggressive and try to defend themselves while attacking you, in this case, cursing at you. The best thing one can do is simply sit back and let them calm down a little let them go on and wait for them to finish and clear their system. Afterwards, just simply in a calm voice talk to them and pause if they cut you off to talk over you. Just calmly talk to them and explain why they are there and what have they done wrong. Afterwards just do what you have to do and talk to them as peaceful and as professional you can.

Note: I always record 90% of the time. Any punishment that I give will be backed up via video & audio. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

-Support 

Forums Account is inactive 

Never see you in game (Could be timezones)

Although you are a long time member, I just feel that you need to be more active and be known in the community and then you would be ready for Staff

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, faizanmirza908 said:

-Support 

Forums Account is inactive 

Never see you in game (Could be timezones)

Although you are a long time member, I just feel that you need to be more active and be known in the community and then you would be ready for Staff

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+/- Support

I see you in-game, but not that much

I don't see you in TeamSpeak often

Forums activity needs to improve, you have only 3 posts

Application has a pretty great amount of effort

Long time member of the community

Has experience on Garry's Mod Staffing

Zero warns, shows that he doesn't break rules at all

Overall you deserve a chance on being staff. But I just need to see some activity in-game, and especially on the forums. Good luck though!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

Overall you deserve a chance on being staff. But I just need to see some activity in-game, and especially on the forums. Good luck though!

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2018 at 7:04 AM, Superfruge said:

-Support

Never seen in game before

Inactive on forums

App is good on effort and warns are good

Only thing you're lacking is recognition, it seems you just recently came back? So maybe not many knows you

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2018 at 11:01 PM, Dane said:

+/- Support

• Thanks 1

Overall -Support

+Good App.

+/-Activity on Forums Could Improve!

-Don't See You on Often

-Don't See You on TS Often

I all want to see is you to improve your activity on the forums, in-game, and TS. That is the only thing that may keep you back from getting into staff. Good Luck! 

DON'T GIVE UP! Just keep swimming!

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 8/1/2018 at 5:39 PM, Kagen14 said:

-Support

Never seen in game before

Inactive on forums

App is good on effort and warns are good

Only thing you're lacking is recognition, it seems you just recently came back? So maybe not many knows you

• Thanks 1

-Support

• I don't see you on much
  • Application could use a bit more effort
  • Forums account is inactive
  • Attitude is pretty bad
  • Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 7/31/2018 at 5:01 AM, Dane said:

+/- Support

-\+ SUPPORT

- I don’t see on much

- not on team speak much

- doesn’t  interact with the community much

——————————————————————

+ put effort into app

+ sounds like RolePlayGod understands staffing 

+ sounds like Applicant also under stands the rules of gaming light and PoliceRP

——————————————————————

Advice: get to know the community better, and be on more. Other then that, I think you should has staff.

On 7/30/2018 at 10:01 PM, Dane said:

+/- Support

• Head Admin
On 7/30/2018 at 11:01 PM, Dane said:

+/- Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

• Fame locked this topic