Fuel Level (Not sure if this was a thing previously)

Friendly Steve

What you want to see? - Vehicles having a Fuel gauge 

Why should we add it? - Would add more RP. Chases might not go on forever, players would have to use the gas station more, most of all a good money sink so people actually can spend their money on not just guns and cars.

What are the advantages of having this? - Money sink, good RP for everyone actually having to refuel.

Who is it mainly for? - Entire server

Links to any content - Honestly cannot find a mod how to implement this although I have never really worked with Gary's mod before but there is this youtube video of the gauge being shown at the bottom right!

Edited by Friendly Steve

+Support

Adds more aspect of roleplay to the server, and makes cars much more realistic. If you didn't know, VCMod comes with a fuel system itself so we don't need to buy another fuel addon for cars. Another pros of this is that it makes gas station or general store much more useful to fuel up the cars if we did implement this fuel system. The system also comes with a handy portable gas can that you can carry around, so you don't have to worry about your car running out of fuel in a middle of nowhere. Another upside of having this is that pursuits will be in my opinion, a lot more balanced now for criminals or governments. If a suspect is fleeing with a high speed vehicle, they can outrun them and refuel their car quickly with the portable gas can. If they aren't fast enough because there is an interceptor on their tail for a while, the car will run out of fuel and pursuits will not last like 500 decades.

-support we had this idea in the past and the fuel turned into little bombs that's why it got taken out 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

46 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

-support we had this idea in the past and the fuel turned into little bombs that's why it got taken out 

lol  i know that i was gonna use the bombs as a trap when I did a bank raid but I needed to go before I could do that 

-support

Car chases and building is what I live for on this sever, and I’ve never seen one go in forever, nothing would suck more than if I was speeding down outskirts with 5 cops on my tail in the middle of avoiding spikes and I would run outta fuel, as soon as I’m on foot there is no escape

+Support 

-Adds RP

-It comes with VCmod

-Means PD is not chasing the same person for 30 minuets saying pull over 

-Adds a money sink 

-Could maybe even make it so that the more ppl that buy gas and repair adds to the amount of money you get from robbing the store 

-idk if you could do this but maybe an option to syphon gas

Edited by calcraw23

On 7/31/2018 at 6:03 PM, Roleplaygod said:

+ Support

As much as I like not having to stop for fuel every 10 minutes it would add a bit more RP but...

there must be a rule that protects you while getting fuel if not everyone would get mugged/kidnaped ?

On 7/31/2018 at 5:03 PM, Roleplaygod said:

+ Support

As much as I like not having to stop for fuel every 10 minutes it would add a bit more RP but...

there must be a rule that protects you while getting fuel if not everyone would get mugged/kidnaped ?

Here’s the problem tho, did you know that a majority of crimes happen at night while people are refueling at a gas station. Gas stations are high targets for crime and its unrealistic to say no kidnappings, muggings, or murder at a gas station. 

• Fame locked this topic