A Nice New RP Department

Guardian

What do you want to see? - A Fire Department. [Maybe a sub-department for EMS]

Why should we add it? -  Fires would be amazing to have and put out and just overall nice to add to roleplay.

What are the advantages of having this? - More things can be done on the server. And we can have fires with kittens being saved.

Who is it mainly for? - It is a department in which anyone can join or use.

Links to any content - N/A

P.S. I would like to see this as a sub-department of EMS as it is way less confusing to make a whole new department which has brand new people.

[I also believe the Chief of EMS would like this]

We'd need some kind of fire mod to spawn around the map but most of them cause lots of lag. If you can find a lag free mod that has fire in it, I'd +Support but currently there's not much that a fire department could do.

+/-Support

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

I know the Santos RP server me and Kade did had one but I have no clue what it is called or what. I just know that to me the fires where never laggy except if you let them burn the whole lot where it spawned. The fire trucks had hoses which you could use. Also, the fires only spawned when the fire department was on. So I don't know.

[This video is a youtube on Santos RP sorta showcasing this mod.  ] 

Edited by Shooter32073

3 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

We'd need some kind of fire mod to spawn around the map but most of them cause lots of lag. If you can find a lag free mod that has fire in it, I'd +Support but currently there's not much that a fire department could do.

+/-Support

4 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I also think that it should branch off from Paramedic as a sub division that you can apply for, requiring like 3 weeks on paramedic and permission from Asst. Chief and why you think you deserve it. Something like this:

2E3A3918-BBEB-462E-BB96-A327A95F15E6.jpeg

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, tcoops said:

- Support

If fire would be a thing w/o lag, I would + Support this but fire would add onto the current lag. 80+ players with fire that creates lag = Unplayable.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

honestly I would love this suggestion but sadly how the server is  it will lag it even more hopefully in the future  and the server gets less lag this would be great  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 7/30/2018 at 7:40 AM, -Unknown- said:

+/-Support

- Support

As it is right now we lag a lot and I mean A LOT. Adding a fire script will only make it worst.

Also, this is an "RP server" but let's be real... people don't RP to that extent. EMS has a hard time as it is let alone Fire.

Could be nice if the server get's revamped with fewer mods (less lag) and stricter rules on RP. 

Apart from that, that's a - 1

• 2 weeks later...

+/-Support

On 7/31/2018 at 4:52 PM, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

As it is right now we lag a lot and I mean A LOT. Adding a fire script will only make it worst.

Also, this is an "RP server" but let's be real... people don't RP to that extent. EMS has a hard time as it is let alone Fire.

Could be nice if the server get's revamped with fewer mods (less lag) and stricter rules on RP. 

On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 9:52 PM, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

I mean firetrucks aren't always used for fires ( i sound stupid but hear me out) Whenever someone gets injured or dies or anything that may be graphic to the public firetrucks are often used to block roads/crime scenes, and a lot more.

So, +support for adding it as a sub branch to ems BUT i'd say lets not add in anymore plugins for fire (When someones printers , or some props catch fire, call the fire department.)

+/-Support

It’s called Vcmod? Role fire to every car explosion and it will give them plenty to do if they can find a way to rp it 

On 8/13/2018 at 2:46 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

I mean firetrucks aren't always used for fires ( i sound stupid but hear me out) Whenever someone gets injured or dies or anything that may be graphic to the public firetrucks are often used to block roads/crime scenes, and a lot more.

So, +support for adding it as a sub branch to ems BUT i'd say lets not add in anymore plugins for fire (When someones printers , or some props catch fire, call the fire department.)

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic