Ruinz/ Fail rp/ Major Player dis.

[THc] Nand

Nandy Father 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/YourNandSuxx/

Runiz

He did not role play a judge court date/ player offended  

Proof:

(sorry about the discord 

i believe that he deserves to be demoted, since if i said that to someone i would be minged. Since he is a mod i would not know a correct punishment. 

Edited by [THc] Nand

-Support

I get why you are making the report, but in my eyes, Ruinz didn't do anything wrong here. Also, I don't believe that you can 'sue' somebody / 'sue' a department, it just wastes the players time, and I can see why Ruinz was kinda angry which was because you were wasting his time by having him there

4 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

-Support

I get why you are making the report, but in my eyes, Ruinz didn't do anything wrong here. Also, I don't believe that you can 'sue' somebody / 'sue' a department, it just wastes the players time, and I can see why Ruinz was kinda angry which was because you were wasting his time by having him there

Not playerdiss.

Cant sue a department

even if i would have stayed it would have been a minge fest

41 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

-Support

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

1 hour ago, Cole Phelps said:

-Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

2 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

-Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

8 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

-Support

it RP if I was sued and they said they would sue me again I would tell the go f there selfs 

13 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

-Support

The amount of -support because you can't sue the department surprises me.

People have sued the police department many times in the past and it is allowed. Police Department must send either representative of Police Department or highest rank to the court which then the person who is believed to violate police policy will be called in to testify by representative or high rank.

So +support from me

• Fame locked this topic