Purge sometimes?

[THc] Nand

I was thinking maybe we could have like a 10 minute purge sometimes on the server. There will be no responding police, no rdm. really the only rule with that should be no prob blocking. This may be a stupid idea but let me know what you think.

10 hours ago, Rhenic said:

This is already a suggestion. This isn’t PurgeRP. If you want to kill people without being warned for RDM, use the murderer job and every 5 minutes you can kill someone (after adverting murder). Or, you can try the MilitaryRP server where there is a 40 minute war time every 30 minutes.

On 7/29/2018 at 2:51 AM, Rhenic said:

This is already a suggestion. This isn’t PurgeRP. If you want to kill people without being warned for RDM, use the murderer job and every 5 minutes you can kill someone (after adverting murder). Or, you can try the MilitaryRP server where there is a 40 minute war time every 30 minutes.

-Support

the only thing I would possibly maybe try out would be right before the server restart (5.am) the last 3 mins or last 5 mins are dedicated to purge or whatever. Then the server would restart so we wouldn’t have problems with others that won’t stop RDMMING. Just a thought and could be tested or be a once a week thing idk. But a sometimes purge I don’t agree on. 

On 8/6/2018 at 3:54 AM, Tom Brown said:

-Support

the only thing I would possibly maybe try out would be right before the server restart (5.am) the last 3 mins or last 5 mins are dedicated to purge or whatever. Then the server would restart so we wouldn’t have problems with others that won’t stop RDMMING. Just a thought and could be tested or be a once a week thing idk. But a sometimes purge I don’t agree on. 

Lol once Zeeptin came on and said you all have 180 seconds before the server resets and I work on things for a bit, so do whatever you want. Everything was allowed, so I see where you’re coming from, it was kinda cool to see mass chaos but also weird. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2018 at 2:51 AM, Rhenic said:

not a good idea. This is PoliceRP and doesn't have anything to do with purge

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

• Bread locked this topic