HUSKY King - Fear RP

FallenAngel

Your In-game: FallenAngel

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220293325

The admin's name in-game:HUSKY King

What warning did you receive:Fear RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I was warned for fear RP although I don't think I should have got this warn due to me not knowing as stated in the video. I couldn't hear him and told him that and saw him pulling a gun on me so I pulled mine out, but he said it was breaking Fear RP and in the video I put my gun away when he said that and stated that I didn't know it was fear RP. So the reason I think it should be appealed is because I clearly didn't know it was Fear RP.  Here is the link to the video showing I told him I couldn't hear him and saying I didn't know it was Fear RP while putting my gun away. I only have 2 warns and one I know I was wrong, but this one I had no idea that I did Fear RP which is why I stopped. 

Edited by FallenAngel

+support 

Very honest person. He did stop shooting when he said fear RP. If it wasn't his first time Yobo, he would have more warnings so that doesn't make sense saying it wasn't the first time.
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

I was heated at the point of my previous post.

Since then I understand that you stopped shooting and realized what had append.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

I mean in my honest opinion, you still broke the rule, it is then up to the staff to make the call on to you warn you or not. he chose to warn you, could be from a number of different things. It does say in the MOTD that by closing this you agree to the rules when you first join the server. With that being said im in the middle here with a +/- support

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:20 PM, Felix said:

You did stop shooting right when he said its fearrp so idk. But you should read the rules when you join

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic