Clothing store

Hannah

-what do you want to see  Clothing store 

-why should we add it? I think this addon would be super cool and it would add more role play as people could by different kinds of masks and hats and stuff

what are the advantages of having this  this? The advantages of this would be you  get to  add  more accessories to your person 

who is this mainly for everyone 

links to any content https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/3118/clothing-vendor-v20-new-update-supports-any-gamemode

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

45 minutes ago, GuyScience said:

+support, as long as the items available make sense (e.g. the american baseball cap, not a giant baby)

May cause lag though but still +support

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

23 minutes ago, S.W.E.P. Killer Dan said:

+/- Support 

Ehhh Idk....

It says it wont cause stress on the server but minges could potentially abuse it and you wouldn't wanna see a cop with a afro and sunglasses

you can  black list the cops job for it  and I don't really see how this could be abused as   there is nothing you could do  with it yea know? 

47 minutes ago, GuyScience said:

+support, as long as the items available make sense (e.g. the american baseball cap, not a giant baby)

of course LOL

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+++++support

i need something to spend my money on except guns

maybe cops can have customization but it’s cop specific like a cop hat or a different color of uniform

lets have MOST of it realistic but for VIP and/or really really rich people some crazy stuff, not overboard of course we don’t need any hats that are just straight up props or a gaint baby

• Fame locked this topic