neiko ban appeal

GRIMREAPER

Steam Name: KINGSteel

Ingame Name:NeikoFather

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:152661939

Ban Length:3 days

Admin that Banned you:strider

Reason for Ban:Mass minge / Mass dissrespect / Bad attuide towards staff / Take a break

Dispute:It all started when we kidnapped the president and then the secret service got mad then this guy named wofley threatened  to kill me so i killed him back my family was in  a sit and was upset and im not going to lie kinda mingy on of the secret service got warned then i got minged for killing wolfey and strider was mad and then brought me and banned me for a false reason

A huge minge. I saw it in game. But also he was invited to our discord for some stupid reason and he might be the most annoying person i have met in this community. Btw you’re lucky you only got 3 days.

Edited by Nivek

6 hours ago, Strider™ said:

- sUPPROT 

Mingey as hell 

was told by an admin That You called me The N Word

You were getting Mad and heated in the argument 

Wait Your 3 Days 

@Jake Croft can explain too

---------------

U guy just mass rdmed every one I have video evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI0tUp6Dwd0 that just explains you mass rdming and you cant argue that 

@Nettz Your part of his family so i do not believe what you said

17 hours ago, Strider™ said:

- sUPPROT 

Mingey as hell 

was told by an admin That You called me The N Word

You were getting Mad and heated in the argument 

Wait Your 3 Days 

@Jake Croft can explain too

---------------

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

39 minutes ago, Strider™ said:

Just dont forget You made a discord Just to diss me And Call me The N Word Their which is really immature 

i think you have the wrong man i never made a discord i dont even know you on discord plus i never say the n word 

39 minutes ago, Strider™ said:

Just dont forget You made a discord Just to diss me And Call me The N Word Their which is really immature 

yeah it was not me it was travis

39 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

-Support

Whenever I have dealt with you in the past whether it be in RP or on Staff, you were ALWAYS Mingey

Wait the 3 Days

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 7/28/2018 at 8:09 PM, GRIMREAPER said:

i got minged for killing wolfey and strider was mad and then brought me and banned me for a false reason

17c.thumb.png.1ad51d24c6e2492a1347caa229ce156c.png

-Support

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

On 7/29/2018 at 3:23 PM, Cole Phelps said:

-Support

Whenever I have dealt with you in the past whether it be in RP or on Staff, you were ALWAYS Mingey

Wait the 3 Days

It was gonna happen sooner or later, You and your whole family were just minging with NITRP. I was called to a sit because a member of your family ( Dont know if it was you or not) was saying the N word to someone you kidnapped. I spectated the person saying racial slurs and went to him the second i heard another one When i confronted him he started to lie, then Ltapped.

MAJOR - SUPPORT

• Fame locked this topic