LT POG - Staff Report

Cole Phelps

Your In-Game Name: Cole Phelps

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159761470

Staff member's In-Game Name: LT POG

What did they do? So I am walking to Yellow Warehouse after I had died (After 3 minutes) and I see my charger flying down the road with lights and sirens on. I physgun it, assuming it was somebody that was new to the server, but to my surprise, I see LT POG driving my car. I quickly type in admin chat asking POG, What he was doing, to no response. After Ruinz came to me and we talked, I found out he had left the server after I confronted him in Admin chat. I also found out this was his last day of Donor Mod and that he has been minging on the Administration Job all day. Earlier he was interfering with RP aswell, running around uncloaked with a chainsaw (Unfortunately I have no Evidence of that)

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/therealcolephelps/screenshot/992366716345511540

https://steamcommunity.com/id/therealcolephelps/screenshot/992366716345509234

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I think a permanent Staff Restriction would be acceptable

(Note-I Understand my Evidence is really unclear, but this person really needs to be dealt with. If any other Staff members have seen him do anything mingey today, please feel free to add evidence to this post.)

Edited by Cole Phelps

+Support

This is an unacceptable behavior as a Staff member, even if he is a Donor Moderator. I think an acceptable punishment for him is a long-time staff restriction, or maybe even a permanent one. Minging and abusing your powers around as a Staff on duty shows that you are only here for the staff powers/privileges you get, and not to help the community.

32 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+support

Should get a permanent staff restriction for abuse. Thanks for the report!

Thank you No Mic Nerd for the quote!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

4 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

This is an unacceptable behavior as a Staff member, even if he is a Donor Moderator. I think an acceptable punishment for him is a long-time staff restriction, or maybe even a permanent one. Minging and abusing your powers around as a Staff on duty shows that you are only here for the staff powers/privileges you get, and not to help the community.

9 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• +support
  • He was minging all day flying around uncloak when u would tell him to cloak he wouldnt
  • Its the end of his donor mod I was told so that is why he is minging.
  • The day before donor mod I've had nothing but problems due to him minging, I feel as if he bought donor mod so he can somewhat get away with some rule breaking.

16 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

On 7/28/2018 at 6:40 AM, Rhenic said:

+support

Should get a permanent staff restriction for abuse. Thanks for the report!

On 7/29/2018 at 12:12 AM, Superfruge said:

+Support

Doesn't matter what rank of staff you are, this kind of behaviour is unacceptable 

All other reasons for +SUPPORT are stated above

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/28/2018 at 12:57 AM, Dane said:

+Support

On 7/28/2018 at 12:31 AM, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

He was minging all day flying around uncloak when u would tell him to cloak he wouldnt

Its the end of his donor mod I was told so that is why he is minging. 

I even FORCED cloaked him and he uncloaked himself !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BullsGaming

spacer.png

On 7/28/2018 at 12:57 AM, Dane said:

+Support

• Head Admin
On 7/28/2018 at 1:57 AM, Dane said:

+Support

Honestly, it is unacceptable. Donor Mods shouldn't be acting like this, especially on their last day. A permanent staff restrictions is acceptable.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 7/28/2018 at 6:49 PM, gamikzone said:

+Support

On 7/28/2018 at 1:57 AM, Dane said:

+Support

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 7/28/2018 at 1:31 AM, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

He was minging all day flying around uncloak when u would tell him to cloak he wouldnt

Its the end of his donor mod I was told so that is why he is minging.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

• Fame locked this topic