FBI Suggestion

AGSRocker

FBI suggestion  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should undercover have the ability to use panic button and radio

What you want to see? - Undercover FBI having the ability to use radio and a panic button only in they’re car.

Why should we add it? - It kinda adds more RP and realism

What are the advantages of having this? - They can radio in something or if they need assistance they can press they’re panic.

Who is it mainly for? - Undercover FBI

Links to any content - N/A

+Support

-They should also have access to PD Chat so they can contact them without having to blow there cover.

-This would be really helpful and I would love to be able to use this.

- This would make it easier for FBI to set up bust and inform PD of areas where things may occur.

So unfortunately I have approached this to Zeeptin when he was implementing the update for us, he stated there is no way to do it as the undercover job system makes you switch jobs and have the same weapons. So it would be nice but it can’t be done. Maybe if we can get a undercover rework.

13 hours ago, Just Johnathen said:

So unfortunately I have approached this to Zeeptin when he was implementing the update for us, he stated there is no way to do it as the undercover job system makes you switch jobs and have the same weapons. So it would be nice but it can’t be done. Maybe if we can get a undercover rework.

I tried to find a way to do it on the addons, but it can’t be done. I think it might be able to have car radios to access police scanners and the sort idk but the FBI panic button would have ta be recoded ?

4 hours ago, October said:

I tried to find a way to do it on the addons, but it can’t be done. I think it might be able to have car radios to access police scanners and the sort idk but the FBI panic button would have ta be recoded ?

The panic button is for all police. The only way to fully work it is do it in discord.

On 7/27/2018 at 9:30 AM, Marsgaming said:

+Support

-They should also have access to PD Chat so they can contact them without having to blow there cover.

-This would be really helpful and I would love to be able to use this.

- This would make it easier for FBI to set up bust and inform PD of areas where things may occur.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic