Jacob Kami - Permanent Ban Request

DeletedUser

Your In-game: Sassi

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76982139 

The player's name in-game: Jacob Kami 

The player's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:85606839

What did the player do: Racism - Cop Bait - Lying to staff - LTAP 

Evidence (REQUIRED):  Go to 1:20 - Ask the admin Tom Brown who took the sit to validate the claim for Lying to staff & LTAP. Video shows only Racism & Cop Bait

What do you believe should happen to the player: Permanent ban.

+Support

I feel though that the person does not earn a Perma Ban at this time. I feel that a couple hour minge or couple hour ban would fit this situation best. Yes he is a minge but he should NOT get a full out Perma Ban Hammer smashed on him, but a couple hour minge or ban.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+support

In my honest opinion I think a Perma-ban is well deserved in this situation. People need to be held at a higher standard on this server and people should know we have a zero-tolerance when it comes to racist remarks. Set an example so that others are greatly deterred from trying to commit the same heinous acts.

I do not think he needs to be banned nor a 10k minge. In my opinion i think a 5k minge would be reasonable considering he only said it once and if he is a minge then he will not wait that long he will just go on to another server

On 7/28/2018 at 7:34 AM, Rhenic said:

+support

I believe a 10,000 minge and a warning will be good for this.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/28/2018 at 1:22 AM, Matthew said:

+Support

I feel though that the person does not earn a Perma Ban at this time. I feel that a couple hour minge or couple hour ban would fit this situation best. Yes he is a minge but he should NOT get a full out Perma Ban Hammer smashed on him, but a couple hour minge or ban.

• 2 weeks later...