My hatred is over

Inactive

When I left Gaminglight I had a hatred for the community for the way i had been treated. To make it worse, someone (i never identified) ended up figuring out where i went to and sent some... unkind messages. I reacted intensely by threatening the community. I was fed up. Since then a lot of time has passed. In that time I have calmed down. I have realized that the way I felt about this community was stupid and immature and that there were many people here who were good people to me. I have decided not to hold any grudges against this community. This means I may stop by every once in a while and say hi. I am sorry for any trouble I caused when I reacted so angrily.

Yes for those wondering, they caught the guy who broke into my house. So you can stahp asking XD (that happened during my final 48 hours it wasnt the reason i left)

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

10 hours ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

When I left Gaminglight I had a hatred for the community for the way i had been treated. To make it worse, someone (i never identified) ended up figuring out where i went to and sent some... unkind messages. I reacted intensely by threatening the community. I was fed up. Since then a lot of time has passed. In that time I have calmed down. I have realized that the way I felt about this community was stupid and immature and that there were many people here who were good people to me. I have decided not to hold any grudges against this community. This means I may stop by every once in a while and say hi. I am sorry for any trouble I caused when I reacted so angrily.

people fuck up bad

people lie about things

i did

my reputaion went down

but yall gave me another chance

cant you do the same to him?

Welocme back if your comming back

11 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

Ya i was told u got shot

Come on man. I knew it probably wasnt true, but thats kinda bad. Getting people worked up over you getting shot and then turning it in to a pitiful attention seeking post. Now im all good with second chances but lieng to the community for attention is not a good way to get welcomed back...

3 minutes ago, Josh H-Y. said:

You are welcome back but need to earn the respect of the community again.

That too

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

yes. The guy who did it got caught. I have chosen to keep the information to me myself and I. It's the respectful thing to do for everyone involved

Ok well if thats the case Im sorry man. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

Welcome back,

Lets leave your duct tape sword behind for this one, no bullsh*t, no lies, let start fresh.

Its good to have you back on board.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

I give fresh starts but the amount of bullshit you’ve caused I ain’t really a fan of you coming back.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• 4 months later...
Just now, Gaur said:

Oh god... someone pull the fire alarm..

xD 

spacer.png