Will Springfield - False Warn Appeal

Leapinglizard101

Your In-game: Leapinglizard

Your SteamID: 76561198315117448

The admin's name in-game: Will Springfield

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: NLR

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Screenshot_1.png.868a2fd67ad4150096d2ecdb3c05b40e.png

Why do you think this warn was false:
I believe that this warn was false because It was given to me by the same Admin that was in the Roleplay situation that I was in, meaning he was taking his own sit. There where many other staff that where online and active during this situation so I don't see why he couldn't just call staff for the issue. Because him and one other person was involved (other person was not staff). Sadly I don't have any proof because I was not recording at the time because my computer is having a storage issue. Also he warned me while he was off duty. i don't know if this is something Admins can do or not, so thats why Im including that in this report. The warn I believe was also not handled as it should have been. The warn was given with no sit of any kind and was just sort of given to me, as if I knew what It was that I did wrong.

Any extra information: N/A
Edited by Leapinglizard101
N/A - Any extra info.

It was be that warned you because you blatantly NLRed. Here is the proof:

https://imgur.com/a/KNJPnzl

Richard and I were in your impound lot reclaiming our car.  Richard killed you so we continued to keypad crack your fence which contained the car.

59 secondes later, you AWPed Richard and attempted to kill me too but by that time I had already came up to you and confronted you.  THEN you said “Yeah I have a timer it’s been 3 minutes check logs”  upon checking logs I found that it wasn’t 3 minutes, simply 59 secondes.  That is when I proceeded to warn you for NLR.  

Now, as a Admin, I am in full right to want you off duty, let me quote this DIRECLTY from the staff handbook

This confirms that I was in my full right to warn you and that this warn is not false.

-Support        

On 2/12/2018 at 6:00 PM, Zeeptin said:

admin.png.b3c47a3c8db17497a37d089e92c933

• Required to be Administration job to use any staffing powers or administrate a sit
    • With the exception of warning for obvious rule infractions that do not require a sit (Intentional RDM/RDA, NLR)
  • There to help out lower ranks if they need it.
  • Trusted member of staff.
Edited by Will Newel
  • Thanks 2

On 7/27/2018 at 5:28 AM, Rhenic said:

No admins can warn off duty for blatant rule break. This sounds pretty blatant.

-Support 
Sorry but all my reasons are stated above

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic