Im not new but a returning player

Deadcan

Hey my old GMOD Community! Its deadcan aka Daddycan for some of you, finally was able to buy myself a comp thats not a potato so Im back for quite some time. 

• Like 2

Deadcan/Bloodyoscars

Oh, you think I'm power hungry? No, I was just born a leader while you're born a follower.

Military RP/ Retired MC BG

Remember to not indulge into the fame and let the evils take you over.

"I fight for what's right, if I don't give you any mercy, don't hate me for it, just know you were wrong and accept it."

Haha yes @S.W.E.P. Killer Dan I am back, and @MarioG204 I wouldn't blame ya! You guys can find me on StarwarsRP if you'd like!

Thank you @Friendly Steve!

Deadcan/Bloodyoscars

Oh, you think I'm power hungry? No, I was just born a leader while you're born a follower.

"I fight for what's right, if I don't give you any mercy, don't hate me for it, just know you were wrong and accept it."

Already am! @S.W.E.P. Killer Dan

Deadcan/Bloodyoscars

11 hours ago, Deadcan said:

Hey my old GMOD Community! Its deadcan aka Daddycan for some of you, finally was able to buy myself a comp thats not a potato so Im back for quite some time. 

IUBAUOYVSAID BAWSPOIDNWPOEIJNVOPSAINOIUABSIUAGH(UDAOUD YAY

• Like 1

Ex-Lieutenant General of The United States AirForce Fuurlix

1st in the first Privates Got Talent

The most important thing I learned is that soldiers watch what their leaders do. You can give them classes and lecture them forever, but it is your personal example they will follow
– General Colin Powell

1 hour ago, Fuurlix said:

IUBAUOYVSAID BAWSPOIDNWPOEIJNVOPSAINOIUABSIUAGH(UDAOUD YAY

"YAY"

Deadcan/Bloodyoscars

• 1 month later...
  • Bread locked this topic