Friendly Steve - Late Intro!

Friendly Steve

Good afternoon everyone!!! (If you are in EST haha)

I feel like I have gotten to know quite a bit of you so far over on Police RP. You can often find me in Ghetto apps selling guns at cost for the homies, or helping some players out with cash/guns or teaching them how to base properly (you would be surprised by how many people think just a regular door you can buy in a building will protect them from anything).

Relatively new to the community now (I think I am just about to hit a month now!).

If anyone needs any help with their PC, how to build one, what parts to get, where to get them let me know!

Also the same for software if you are having any issues with performance let me know and I can see what I can do to help you out.

Have a great day everyone and hope to see you on the server!

Regards,

Friendly Steve

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2018 at 12:24 PM, Friendly Steve said:

Good afternoon everyone!!! (If you are in EST haha)

I feel like I have gotten to know quite a bit of you so far over on Police RP. You can often find me in Ghetto apps selling guns at cost for the homies, or helping some players out with cash/guns or teaching them how to base properly (you would be surprised by how many people think just a regular door you can buy in a building will protect them from anything).

Relatively new to the community now (I think I am just about to hit a month now!).

If anyone needs any help with their PC, how to build one, what parts to get, where to get them let me know!

Also the same for software if you are having any issues with performance let me know and I can see what I can do to help you out.

Have a great day everyone and hope to see you on the server!

Regards,

Friendly Steve

STEVEY!

On 7/26/2018 at 5:29 PM, Tom Brown said:

I will be building my PC most probably around Black Friday time! I’m thinking about these specs 

i5 8th gen (i7 if I can find it cheap)

6 GB graphics card(NVIDIA)

8GB RAM 

My budget is $700

Try to get i7

• Bread locked this topic