Carpenter False Warn Appeal

DeathBringer402

Your In-game: LCPL Death 1C67

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:33873913

The admin's name in-game: Carpenter

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I Think Carpenter

What warning did you receive: Diss

Why do you think this warn was false: The word i Said i Find it Falls Under diss

Any extra information: I Told him sorry And i woundlt do it again but i dont find Saying Pussy to someone is dissrespect i mean Its not that major of disrespect  And he Said He Would think About it Accepting My Apolagie So Idk if that Will Do Anything With The warn But i just wanna have Fun And have no admin enemies on the Server 

+SUPPORT btw i think carpenter's steam name is "[GL] Bill Nye The Russian Spy". I don't think he should be doing all of this, he warned me for no reason. And then just ACCIDENTALLY(sure) PERMA BANNED A RANDOM PERSON.

Edited by Quintoxide

Just now, Quintoxide said:

+SUPPORT btw carpenter's steam name is "[GL] Bill Nye The Russian Spy". I don't think he should be doing all of this, he warned me for no reason. And then just ACCIDENTALLY(sure) PERMA BANNED A RANDOM PERSON.

The ban was fixed and he was banned for 15 hours due to NITRP, Mass Dissrespect and Racism.

4 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

The reason you were warned is because you were arguing in OOC and overall being very disrespectful. You cussed at me in OOC and called me a P***Y

-Support! was very disrespectful!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

You've been acting like a fool. Get it together, there's further evidence of you being abusive towards others.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

-Support

Was there when the entire thing happened, you only took a screenshot of your warn, not what you said in chat. You were being disrespectful to Carpenter alongside with another person. I suggest you improve and quit that bad attitude.

37 minutes ago, Dane said:

-Support

Was there when the entire thing happened, you only took a screenshot of your warn, not what you said in chat. You were being disrespectful to Carpenter alongside with another person. I suggest you improve and quit that bad attitude.

2 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

19 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

On 7/26/2018 at 8:24 AM, Dane said:

-Support

On 7/26/2018 at 8:13 AM, Carpenter John said:

The reason you were warned is because you were arguing in OOC and overall being very disrespectful. You cussed at me in OOC and called me a P***Y

On 7/26/2018 at 8:18 AM, Munchies1 said:

-Support! was very disrespectful!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic