22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?:Johnathan Water
What is your steam name?: crazyface32/A$1D Water
What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:90271223 
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes I do, I used to be a Mod on this server.
What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly 1 and a half year ago.
What date did you make your forums account? August 20
Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? My Ulx rank is Vip +.
How many warns do you have on the server? 4 warns(I have learned from my mistakes)
Have you donated?Yes
What rank are you applying for?Trial-Moderator
Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:Yes I have read it.
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
UTC-08:00
Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)I believe I deserve this rank because Im very active on this great server I constantly act professional when dealing with minge players in sits.I always obey the rules of the server Im constantly on so I can stop those who seek to brake the rules and I am well trained with the rules I understand how the game works and how to keep it running it smoothly and like other t-mods I believe with my previous knowledge of the rules I will never be tricked out of a warn or a punishment to a minge player. This will insure that the community has a fun time on the server and can Rp instead of handling sits and Rdmers, people who failRp , ad brake FearRp , just in general the people who  brake the rules in the attempt to bring down the community and the fun we have on this server .  I also I believe I deserve this rank because I am dedicated this server and helping this server become the best that it can be and it cant do that if their are a bunch of minge players in positions of power like the government. This is why I beleive I deserve T-Mod

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would handle the situation by bringing them to a roof and if they kept on cursing I would gag them and then follow the staff rules and minge them and give them a warn telling them what they did wrong. I would then get a higher up to ban if the RDming was severe enough.

-Support

I barely see you in-game and in TeamSpeak

Forums account is inactive

Application needs more effort

Overall you deserve a chance on being part of the PoliceRP staff team but I do not think you are ready to become one yet. You need to improve your in-game, TeamSpeak and Forums activity and put more effort on your application! Good luck!

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

Overall you deserve a chance on being part of the PoliceRP staff team but I do not think you are ready to become one yet. You need to improve your in-game, TeamSpeak and Forums activity and put more effort on your application! Good luck!

^^^^^

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

5 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

15 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

15 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:39 AM, Dane said:

-Support

Never seen you on GL.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 7/27/2018 at 2:39 AM, Dane said:

-Support

On 7/26/2018 at 10:03 AM, Superfruge said:

-Support

Inactive on forums

Barely seen you in game these days

App could use more effort

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/27/2018 at 9:37 AM, Friendly Steve said:

-Support

On 7/27/2018 at 9:39 AM, Dane said:

-Support

On 7/26/2018 at 5:03 AM, Superfruge said:

-Support

Inactive on forums

Barely seen you in game these days

App could use more effort

Note: it would also be good if you put spaces between each question. Smushed and hard to read.

-Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

• Fame locked this topic