False warn

Mangoo1

Your In-Game Name: Breezie

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208652377

Staff member's In-Game Name: LT POG

What did they do? So I called for a sit because I saw a gun dealer with a illegal weapon out then I went  towards him and he put it away. I had my gun out telling him to show me his hands, the gun dealer proceeded to run behind the car dealer npcs told him I was gonna call an admin ran to a car this time then me and another FBI agent started shooting at the car the I called an admin told him the situation and just stood quit didn't say anything but warn me with failrp.

Evidence (REQUIRED): logs

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I think he should be retrained or demoted if does not know how to be staff on this server.

You need evidence. We are not gonna check the logs for you, If you wanna report someone you must have some valid evidence

If this is a false warn you need to go to the "Report Center"

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Head Admin
23 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

You need evidence. We are not gonna check the logs for you, If you wanna report someone you must have some valid evidence

^^^^^

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

2 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

5 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

• Fame locked this topic