Philip Bellington - False Warn Report

Jack Ron

Questions

Your In-game: Jack Ron

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63686014

The admin's name in-game:  Philip Bellington

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Stealing Government Vehicle + FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/f243f6a35468a80c2e755673d0ce26e2

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it was false because it was when I first started the server and I was just getting to know how to steal cars and make money. So in this situation, the car was an undercover cop car which I didn't know what they looked like because I didn't really play police very often. So I stole the car and didn't realize that it was a cop car for a minute. But when I did see the sirens on the side I got out because it was a cop car. But when I got out an admin came and warned me for taking it and failrp which I got sad about because I didn't realize that it was a cop car in the first place and he never gave me a verbal warning.

Any extra information:

wrong section 

28 minutes ago, JackTheGuy said:

Questions

Your In-game: Jack Ron

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63686014

The admin's name in-game:  Philip Bellington

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Stealing Government Vehicle + FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/f243f6a35468a80c2e755673d0ce26e2

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it was false because it was when I first started the server and I was just getting to know how to steal cars and make money. So in this situation, the car was an undercover cop car which I didn't know what they looked like because I didn't really play police very often. So I stole the car and didn't realize that it was a cop car for a minute. But when I did see the sirens on the side I got out because it was a cop car. But when I got out an admin came and warned me for taking it and failrp which I got sad about because I didn't realize that it was a cop car in the first place and he never gave me a verbal warning.

Any extra information:

this is a MILRP warn take it to milrp

1 minute ago, Jeff Junior said:

wrong section 

this is a MILRP warn take it to milrp

I have never played on MilitaryRP

8 minutes ago, tcoops said:

- Support

It's a valid warn and when you're looking at a car (OOC), it tells you who owns it.

The name wasnt a cop name

• Fame locked this topic