Going back to bWhitelist

Igneous

What do you want to see? - The bWhitelist system being re-added to policerp.

Why should we add it? - bWhitelist has many benefits. For one, command of each department will be able to whitelist for their own department again. This means that staff doesn't have to be called every time someone gets promoted and if someone isn't on to promote them the person gets screwed over and has to wait. This also creates a conflict questioning the legitimacy of the promotion, because the staff doesn't always know if the person is telling the truth. Two, the whitelist system we currently use is very glitchy. I can't tell you how many times I've heard a staff say that a person can't get their whitelist because they're "Glitched". I don't think bWhitelist ever has this issue. Third, it can help with keeping our departments clean of inactive people. With bWhitelist I know you can remove whitelists from people who aren't online, and it makes it a lot easier. So overall, Command members of each department should have the ability to whitelist for their own branch and people shouldn't get their rank because the whitelist system glitches out. It also takes away time for staff when they get called to whitelist people. I also thin SWRP uses it aswell.

What are the advantages of having this? - All of the reasons above. In short, Waste less staff time with whitelists, and Command has the ability to whitelist for their own department.

Who is it mainly for? - All players.

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/2306/-billys-job-whitelist-bwhitelist-job-whitelisting-system-starwarsrp-darkrp

Edited by igneouscheatah

big cat running GIF

I believe we're running a modified version of bWhitelist, it'd be nicer for command to be able to whitelist and also allow people to just get the whitelist rather than disconnecting.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+ Support

It would be great if Command from every branch can whitelist their trainees. Its hard to do training if the admins+ aren't on to whitelist for command of every branch. In addition, it would my life easier to train!

+/- Support

Makes it easier for command as they can whitelist freely and creates more convenience in terms of players not needing to wait

There could still be low command members who abuses their power so they end up randomly whitelisting players, this creates a lot of havoc in the long run

5 minutes ago, SM Romero said:

+ Support

It would be great if Command from every branch can whitelist their trainees. Its hard to do training if the admins+ aren't on to whitelist for command of every branch. In addition, it would my life easier to train!

1 minute ago, Superfruge said:

+/- Support

Makes it easier for command as they can whitelist freely and creates more convenience in terms of players not needing to wait

There could still be low command members who abuses their power so they end up randomly whitelisting players, this creates a lot of havoc in the long run

The same could be said about our current whitelist system. Low Command can do that regardless because they can tell staff to give someone a whitelist. BWhitelist is configurable to have certain ranks sonly be able to whitelist for certain jobs, like low command for example could only whitelist to like the first or second rank.

big cat running GIF

44 minutes ago, SM Romero said:

+ Support

But they should keep logs for all whitelists.

17 hours ago, Finch said:

I believe we're running a modified version of bWhitelist, it'd be nicer for command to be able to whitelist and also allow people to just get the whitelist rather than disconnecting.

No. 

+Support

On 7/23/2018 at 8:51 PM, Superfruge said:

+/- Support

On 7/24/2018 at 2:51 AM, Superfruge said:

+/- Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 6:51 PM, Superfruge said:

+/- Support

• Fame locked this topic