BloodyMustache Ban Appeal

asdq22

Steam Name: BloodyMustache89

Ingame Name: Jimmy Black

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:126128799

Ban Length:Perma

Admin that Banned you: Valk

Reason for Ban: Perm/ddos threats/no appeal/ something of that sort.

Dispute: I was banned a while back for association with a piece of shit player who decided to threaten someone with ddos threats. I was banned for the other players wrong doing and valk said in a couple of months after the ban that i could make an appeal. I dont want to come back and cause trouble i just want to play and have fun. Please take into consideration the amount of time ive been banned and please let me back in.

Did you defend the player that was being banned? What kind of association was established between you two?

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

1 hour ago, Finch said:

Did you defend the player that was being banned? What kind of association was established between you two?

Like Finch said, Valk wouldn't just ban you because someone else made DDOS threats. I think there is more to this story

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

29 minutes ago, Felix said:

Like Finch said, Valk wouldn't just ban you because someone else made DDOS threats. I think there is more to this story

Nope that is what happened. Some stuff happened after that, basically me just "venting" about it on the forums and got forum banned, then later talked to valk and apologized about it and got un forum banned and here i am. i will also add, i ended up getting unbanned for it and then later i was not even on the server and i guess valk was looking at warns or something and still saw those warns that were there and thats why he banned me.

Edited by bloodymustache89

Denied 

Why would you get banned for someone else’s ddoss threats...

You have provided no evidence to plead your case. I’m sorry but it is very hard to believe you were banned for ddoss threats because someone else threatened to ddoss the server. At this time, untill you can me otherwise, we are not going to believe your story.

• Fame locked, unlocked and locked this topic