Change To Murderer - Suggestion

Jack Ron

What you want to see? - I would like to see the class Murderer be changed/removed. I feel like murderer is just an excuse to rdm every 5 minutes and just to kill a random person for doing nothing. I have been murdered many times in the past and it is annoying when you havent done anything wrong and you die for it. So I think there should be a change to it like you need a reason to murder someone because it looks to me like its a class to rdm people and I think people will agree.

Why should we add it? - So people do not get rdmed/killed by a murderer when they did nothing.

What are the advantages of having this? - People are hapier that they do not get rdmed.

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone that uses/gets killed my murderer.

Links to any content -  N/A

+/- Support

I can definitely see where your coming from, and it has happened to me before. I think I can agree with maybe the time limit being increased to 10 minutes, but not fully removed. The point of the murderer is as I like to think of it, "Control our murderous intentions and thoughts by allowing the death of one human every 5 minutes".

Edited by Carpenter John

46 minutes ago, Superfruge said:

+/- Support

I understand your concern but I shall say that this might be the only way we can all choose a job to relieve the anger and etc. we have towards someone and it lowers the rage and RDM in the server

-support

To be quite honest with you I dont have a single problem with the murderer class. It add RP but makes it really fun.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

-support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support

You might see it as RDM, but i mean its a murderer... People can't "use it to rdm" If its not a deathmatch, its a simple murder. Assassins are more into the RDM because half of them just tell people to hire a hit without knowing they need a valid reason. BUT they are both roles in which people actually RP as so i believe nothing should be changed.

On 7/23/2018 at 6:41 AM, Yobo said:

HUGE MINUS SUPPORT

WE WANT TO HAVE FUN. Assassin is just an excuse to RDM someone as well eh. Guess not then it's the same.

Stop putting your text in 72 font, jesus christ.

-Support
In real life people get killed for no reason so I don't see a problem with it in game
As long as they follow the MOTD and do it in a secluded area i don't believe it should be changed. 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic